The Mirrorverse 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Cadence of this universe is married to Shining Armor or they never met? I would appreciate if anyone could answer:twilightsmile:

7060114 maybe not I mean Shinning would be different and Cadence would be the Princess of Hate and all.

To be honest I dont think they ever showed them. so it can go either way. but I would assume that they have since it a dark mirror of the main universe

I see. Thanks for the answer:twilightsmile:

Maybe you could do king sombra chooses a pony to willed the element of virtue with trixie leading the group

Yeah. I could ALSO see this going either way. Cadance in this universe is, however, the Alicorn of Hate (as aforementioned), so it's doubtful she could put up with ANY stallion long enough to marry him. Rape the living daylights out of him, maybe, but NOT marry.

That being said, I could easily see Dark Mirror Shining being a shameless womanizer AND blackmailer who targets and seduces wealthy married mares that he could blackmail for money AND connections.

IF they ARE married, it would be out of a mutual lust for power rather than love and Shiny would be subjected to torture beyond belief (though, given his aforementioned personality, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to feel sorry for him).

Agreed. i see her being the guardian of the tree of disharmony

Yeah, I could agree with that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8