Tentacle Violation 4 49 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

About Luminary

My fellow group members it's pretty evident that there have being some mayor changes in the group since our brother Luminary came to join our very exclusive group.:trollestia:

Regarding that, I feel the need to bring into question whether this changes are positive for the good of the group or not?

Putting my personal opinion aside the first question I would like you to answer is whether you think this changes are positive.

It all the time since Luminary joined this group not only has not gather a single new member; but we have also lose one.

Just looking at this outcome I would believe most of you would agree that this is not where we wish to be. Stagnated in one place unable to grow until every member loses interest in our community and decide to leave until there is only an empty shell of what used to be a group.

Leaving us to wounder just what could have being...

On grounds of the example mentioned seeming to be a perfectly possible outcome at this moment.

And provided enough of you believe that this are not how should we proceed from here?

-We could restore our group to it's former glory easy enough and revoke Luminary administrator privileges unless upon agreement to ask in the future to the group publicly at a thread before executing any changes that could harm the integrity of our group.

The question is out now. We shall come together with a solution in a civilized and democratic manner.:rainbowdetermined2:

Attentively,

~Leonzilla

Epsilon-Delta
Group Contributor

I regret to inform you that your request was denied for the following reasons:

Ellipsis
Semicolon
Comma misuse
Dash misuses
Emoticons
Spelling errors ("unable yo grow")
Questioning authority
Lack of Shakespearean references
No viable alternative to existentialism presented

This is your first strike. Please understand that Luminary makes everything better and return to us when you have a more affluent request.

And indeed, much like the Nazis, grammar or not, this is now a fascist regime that doesn't allow voting, public discussion or 'freedom fighters'. Return to your home and study a grammar guide.

Public congregation is prohibited.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Contributor

Please understand that this is The Coalition of Serious Writers, not Corn Shuckers United. Perhaps semicolons are acceptable on your farm, but here, in high society, we have higher standards.

I am locking this thread to prevent any further discussion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5