Backgroundia 57 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59
ChristiOlon
Group Admin

3336194 in response to Rainbow Rocks, I am actually excited to see what they can do with this. The first movie was decent, not good and not bad in any way.

In regards to season five, I would love to see some of the side characters come back (Maud, Coco, etc.), it might also be nice if the real 'mane' character was anypony else besides Twilight. It would be absolutely FANTASTIC if they gave a speaking part to Octavia or Vinyl. The fangasm would be real:rainbowlaugh:

On the more serious side, I am a bit worried that season five is going to be bad. I honestly don't know what they would do now that they have a castle. I'm also a bit worried that their might be too many CMC episodes, I think I'd be cool if they got their cutey marks.

-Phoenix

Talia_Hoemke
Group Admin

3336265 I have to agree with your trepidation but I'm willing to give both of them a whirl, plus last season was supposed to be great.

I love Rainbow Rocks so far, I love Equestria Girls in general.

I'm just excited in general. :pinkiecrazy:

Wolfe and WindSilver
Group Contributor

I'm excited and nervous for both. After the ending of season 4, I don't know if Season 5 can live up to it. But I guess the team behind the show can only get better right?
As for Rainbow Rocks. I can't say I hate it. But I haven't seen that much that I like. They've revealed the transformations but nothing else.
Overall though, I am pretty hyped for both.

Well we've seen nothing of season 5 so far, so I have no expectations of it yet. My number one hope is that we don't have to see those horrible rainbow pony designs again... and that they redesign Twilight's castle.

I feel like we didn't see much of Twilight outside of the intro and premier this season, I hope the next one focuses more on her again.

Never cared for Equestria Girls, probably won't care for this movie either, but we'll see.

FrostyVirago715
Group Admin

ive noticed this chat has died, anyone have any new ideas? cause im all out... :trollestia:

FrostyVirago715
Group Admin

THE DEADNESS OF THIS CHAT IS ANNOYING

FrostyVirago715
Group Admin

i have a new topic:pinkiecrazy: what kind of games do you play? and what are the most rage moments you've ever had in them? (Mine is Stronghold Kingdoms and my most rage moment was just today when this happen.. go check the blog post located here Some news that doesn't quite fit pony relation and check it out, really, do it.

Wolfe and WindSilver
Group Contributor

*Ahem* Minecraft. Enough said.
I will elaborate, My gold membership on xbox had just run out because of the dissolving of family accounts. I'd saved everything to cloud so I had to start over completely with my mom's account. I was upset because I'd spent so long making a cool underwater house, and had to start over in a jungle. But at first it was okay, I decided to make a house in a tree. Found the perfect tree, jumped out the tree into a lake. And lost the tree and spent the next few hours searching through the dark and rain with half a heart because I had no food and creepers were everywhere. Raged for a good hour.
*Sigh*:ajsleepy:
Ah well, eventually found a better tree and Celestia raised the sun again. Then I found food and lived.:pinkiesmile:
I've raged harder in other games though.

FrostyVirago715
Group Admin

3423102 minecraft does that to me alot to XD

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59