Domain of Terra 54 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Tue-moi
Group Admin

someone just deleted my thread again. I the one I just posted was a repeat since the original was similarly deleted, and you know who I'm pointing fingers at. - Agent Maine

No one promotes Kelly, eh. If the threads and comments are no longer being deleted then it was totally Kelly, if not then I'll continue the cycle of demoting and promoting until the issue is resolved, eh.

4288529 Okay if it was me, how is this going to stop them, because the moment they see this they know to stop deleting the threads.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4288567 Once they see this then it might stop them, eh. If not then I'll continue demoting others until the issue is resolved, eh.

4288568 And i'm just scapegoat or whatever the term is?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4288569 Nope, I'm gonna cycle through everyone, eh. You just happen to be the first one to be demoted, eh.

4288573 Also, Kate just saying. It could be him deleting the threads himself and just pinning the blame on me.
To make it look like he's the victim.

4288579 Says the person who's holding a one sided grudge. Unlike you, I don't hold grudges, thus no matter how much you do shit to piss me off, I choose not to retaliate. As such I wouldn't go through the effort of creating a thread, delete it, wait several days before repeating the thread, then deleting it just to frame you.

Which makes it the perfect crime. :twilightsmile:

The Boss
Group Contributor

Perhaps I should launch an official inquiry, Empress?

Tue-moi
Group Admin
The Boss
Group Contributor

An official inquiry to discover the culprit and punish them... harshly.

Tue-moi
Group Admin
The Boss
Group Contributor

I just want to spy on people and interrogate them while disregarding their basic rights. Can I do that? Please?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4293769 I believe that's Grey and his secret service department.

The Boss
Group Contributor

Grey wishes he could be as secretive and quasi-government as me!

4295107 If you say so, sir.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18