Comments ( 145 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 145
ChocoLoco
Group Admin

So what's up? What are you getting into? What's making your life good or crappy? What did you dream about?

Rotorix
Group Contributor

3308959 Up is the opposite of down.
I have no idea what I'm getting into.
What's making my life good is that I have some requests of art that might be done soon, that school is almost over, that a friend will be sending me my $100 back, but it'll take time, and that I'm going over to a party tomorrow.
What's bad is that I'm with my dad, I can't start making a new video now, and that I'm going to be so fucking busy next week.
How about you?

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Same.
Same.
Internet, this group, games, not being bothered, and learning something new just about every day.
No source of income, still have certain issues that I haven't fixed within myself, and my procrastination problem is getting so bad to the point where I'm making lists for lists.

Rotorix
Group Contributor

3309015 I'm an expert procrastinator!
I hate it so much!

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

The weirdest thing is that for every bad habit I have, I can either just kill it or change my behavior in such a manner that it doesn't even exist. It's absolutely no problem to do it. But I just never do it.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

nothing much is up.

I've been getting back into watching TV Shows. Working my way through The Walking Dead and will eventually start Breaking Bad as well.

What makes my life good? The fact that whenever it feels like I'm about to start wallowing in a pit of self pity and/or hatred, I manage to get over it after a good night's sleep.

What's crappy about my life? A FimFic user a couple hours drive from me has invited me to tag along with them across the country to a mlp convention in Sydney in September. Problem is, I dunno if my work'll give me the days off or not, or if my parents will even permit me to travel across the country with someone from the internet in the first place.

I've had my recurring dream that I have managed to get employed by Achievement Hunter and get to work with the literal coolest people on the planet.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

I just quit Breaking Bad and Prison Break completely, though I intend to finish them.

Sleep manages to fix everything for me too, thank god.

That's awesome. It's way in September though. You'll have plenty of time to try and come up with a way to persuade your parents. I don't know what to say if your work doesn't give you the time off though.

The hell is that?

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Some employers can be touchy about giving their employees days off, wanting a real good reason before they do so. I don't know what my current employer is like with days off, so I'm unsure whether they will let me get them off just so I can go to a convention on the other side of the country.
Also, my parents are really paranoid about the internet. My father literally despises it and only ever uses it when he's looking for something he needs to buy, that isn't readily available in town.

Achievement Hunter is a branch-off from the company Rooster Teeth Productions; a company that makes shows and series based around video games. Achievement Hunter is their "Let's Play" department. Their job is to go into an office every week, play a bunch of video games, edit the videos, and upload them to youtube.

My dream is to work for them, except for a few problems.
#1. They're in Austin, Texas. Miles from where I currently am.
#2. they're full and not hiring
#3. to get hired, you do not send in an application. You have to get noticed in their online community, or make videos on youtube and get noticed that way.
#4. They're full and not hiring.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Informative post. Sounds like you'll need to come up with a way to persuade your employer as well. My family's paranoid about the internet and my grandpa even came in to give me a speech telling me to be careful about who I meet online, but it's hard to get them to accept that there's a skill to figuring out who someone is online the same as there are figuring out someone you meet in person.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3308959 Ugh, do I have to talk to a heretic, eh? :rainbowwild::heart:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:rainbowderp: Who's the heretic?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309488 You are the heretic! :pinkiecrazy:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Believe it or not, there used to be a time where I thought that word described me better than any other word.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309598 You use to thought the word heretic suited you!? :raritydespair:

Raymanguy
Group Admin

You already know what's up with me friendo:moustache::twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Yup. I need a better word now.

I do. :twilightsmile:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309711 Hmmm, how about Lord of Sins, eh? :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh:

I was thinking more of the dissenting opinion part.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309745 Damn, how about Blasphemer, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Nah. That just makes me sound like an asshole. I've a different opinion, I don't wanna beat the shit outta people with it. :twilightsheepish:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309758 Hmmm, how about Papa Nurgle, eh? :pinkiecrazy:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:twilightoops: NO.

If we have to settle on Warhammer, I'll take Slaneesh. :heart:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309829 Slaneesh works, eh. :trollestia: But your avatar totally doesn't match it, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

My avatar doesn't match anything. Neither does my username.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3309869 Then it will never suit you, eh.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

You mean... I can't be with them unless my avatar fits them?

Tue-moi
Group Admin
ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:trixieshiftleft: Picky bastards.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310011 Yes, yes we are, eh. :trollestia:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

We?

I thought you weren't a heretic?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310041 Well, mind gets pretty jumbled up when talking to someone else atm, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Hopefully it's as easy as saying "Hey, there's this thing is Sydney I'd like to go to, but it's on Saturday and Sunday and I'll need to fly out on Friday. Can I work earlier in the week, instead of the Friday and Saturday?"

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

*Microphone, recording device, live audience*

So, Mrs. Patlestia, is it true that you are indeed a heretic?

Oh pffft. Only in video games is fighting ever that easy. You're gonna have to crush resistances.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310111 NO! Well, I like to believe I'm not! :raritydespair::pinkiecrazy:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

You like to believe that you're not. Does this mean that you aren't sure if you're a heretic?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310242 I AM SURE I AM NO HERETIC! :flutterrage::fluttershbad:

3310254 :twilightangry2: *knocks the bag of popcorn out of your hands, and onto the floor* :rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

oh mai, are you in denial, Pat?:rainbowkiss:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

*Hands Ria a newer, better, fresher bag of popcorn* :twilightsmile:

Ahem.

So what did you mean by this statement?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310278 I AM NOT IN DENIAL! :raritydespair: I'M A PURE SORORITAS OF THE INQUISITION! :pinkiecrazy:

3310279 THAT'S LIES AND HERESY! :flutterrage:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Oh? But We got that from a reputable source: the site's webmaster. What do you have to say now?

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

White girl speaks with forked tongue.:pinkiecrazy:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310341 I HAVING TO SAY TO THE LIKES OF YOU, HERETIC! :flutterrage::fluttershbad:

3310359 I no not what you say, but it sounds a lot like heresy! :twilightangry2:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Burn the witch! :pinkiecrazy:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310427 YOU ARE ALL HERETICS!

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Told you that was mascara. I win the bet.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

wait what?
What bet?:trixieshiftleft:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3310458 Wait, what!? :flutterrage::fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 145