Starving Authors 310 members · 2,690 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

This is for people who are looking for editors, proof-readers, critics, etc. for their stories :D

I'd like one please. :3 For the..well, only story I've written here so far. xD "A Trip To Kanto".

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I'll do it ^.^

Zelda Spectrum
Group Contributor

I am in need of an editor. I have just finished my first horror one-shot, Uada Village, and I need someone to help me with editing. I will send a link along with the password via PM to anyone who is willing to edit. Thanks. :pinkiesmile:

I need one as well my English is not what it used to be since I learned my 3rd language :twilightsheepish:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I'll edit it for you :D

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I'll help you too! ^.^ And woah! Really? What's your first and second language then? :o

My first language is Russian and my second is English and my third I Romanian :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Oh yeah and Latin

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Teach me Russian! OMG! :pinkiegasp: That's amazing! haha I always wanted to learn Russian! And woah Romanian and Latin? You are a very talented individual :) How'd you do that?

Well I can teach you if you want to learn and if you have the drive to keep up with it :pinkiehappy:

Romanian is another language that is spoken by my mother so natural thats what I learned after English as for Latin I attend a Latin mass on some Sundays when I have the time to attend church lol but its a dying language so its very challenging to learn without some one who knows it to help you :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Amg! Yes! I love learning languages haha :) I think it's so awesome :)

Ok then after the Holiday we will start your lessons :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

^.^ Excited :D

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

And also, (considering this whole convo started with me saying I'd edit your story...) send me a link to the story you want edited?

Ok once I'm done adding to it I will gladly send it to you :pinkiehappy:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Okay thank you :D

To me it seems that caramel is taking all the stories. :applejackunsure:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Because no one else is all that active and I would feel extremely terrible if someone came to this group for help and didn't get it

563815 Well every time I check you have already taken them.

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

You can steal any from me that you'd like haha :D

566799 Nah I'm not desperate ya know. :ajsmug:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

You can take the one in the Story Grading section ^.^

Zelda Spectrum
Group Contributor

Once again, I am in need of an editor. I have just finished another horror one-shot entitled "Black", and I need someone to help me with editing. I will send a link along with the password via PM to anyone who is willing to edit. It is best to read this story in the dark at night to get the full experience (you'll see what I mean :pinkiecrazy:). Thanks again. :pinkiesmile:

I'm in need of someone to edit a short little story for me.
I'd feel a little funny if Caramel did it since, by the looks of the coments on this page, she's the one doing all of the work here.

Hello all,

Since I'm relatively new here, I would appreciate any critiques or feedback on my first story:

Banished Shadows

In exchange, while I don't have a lot of time, I'd be happy to offer what limited editing services I can to anyone who needs it, just send me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks in advance!

im always looking for a critic/review i like to see how im doing right now
my story is My New Life in Equestria: Helping has its ups and downs i can't add it yet cause the sites freaking out though...:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26