Daring Do 630 members · 479 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Or so my friends tell me. I am surprised no one has done this before, and there aren't more Indiana Jones and Daring Do stories.

So the gist of it is DD and Indy are looking for the Hovitos idol in Indy's case and a similar artifact for DD. Somehow they touch the idol at the exact same time and end up either:

1. Mind switching and DD ends up in Indy's body during the events of Raiders of the Lost Ark (RLA).

2. Body switching and Indy is stuck in DD's body during RLA

3. DD ends up as Indy's companion during RLA

I would be willing to help but I don't really have the skills to pull it off.
So yeah, what do you guy think?

2250809>>2250897

Heh. Thats the thing. I have no time what so ever to do this. I'm behind on my story as it is. But I really want to see this done.

2250791 The story "Whip and Wing" already did the DD and Indy body swap thing really well. I'd really like to see the third idea, with the two of them working together!

2255990 Thanks a lot!

Here's Whip and Wing. Definitely a fun read!

You mind if I help out in someway? I don't have time to do this but I can help preread and brainstorm ideas

I'm liking the idea of Indy going the HiE route, being stuck as Daring's 'sidekick'.
Mostly because there could be a lot of fun one-up-manship and snide comments between the two of them (they constantly call each other their sidekick, for example*)... and because it suggests a nice plot arc of Indy initially scoffing at the pony, but Daring eventually earning his respect enough for them to finally cooperate and save the day.

* "Hi, I'm Daring Do, and this is Indy, my sidekick."
"No! I'm Indiana Jones, and this is Daring, my sidekick!"

Oh and in whip and wing they end up in each other's worlds but not bodies. So in my ideas Indy would either be in DDs body in one of their worlds and vice versa.

dats cool. I know how being pressed for time feels.

2257421>>2257908
Or the other way around. DD on earth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14