Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

(Crossposted from MLP Diaper and Spanking, where it already has several replies)

Which of the show's characters do you think were spanked or paddled as foals? Which of them do you think will punish their own children that way?

My personal opinion is that among the Mane 6 it's only the earthponies, who both come from quite old-fashioned traditional families. Rarity's parents threatened sometimes, but when she was actually paddled at school one day they led a crusade of parents to ban the practice. The others parents don't really seem like the type.

As for going forward - I can definitely see AJ doing it, Rainbow might be a little too eager and maybe Rarity. Pinkie's too nice, Fluttershy has the stare and Twilight will get all her advice from parenting books which probably won't recommend it?

What do you think? (Any characters are okay; I just started with the Mane 6 for simplicity.)

I just assume they all got spanked as Equestria seems pre-modern.

Dash is an impulsive Pony and probably wouldn't have the patience to enforce a long punishment, so her kids would probably get spanked.

It's time period is a bit wishy-washy, and not all their parents seem the type.

Agree about Dash, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3