Equestria Trainers' Society 233 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 405 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 405

3287166 Doesn't the kennel serve to break their will more though? they have trouble sleeping and have nothing but passion fruit to drink filling them with lust making them yearn for their owner's to return just to take them out of there?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

It might "preserve" them bette, but that does little to further their training. Not only that, but should a member want to use them than we have to take time out to unthaw them.

What do you mean? I have been updating them regularly for the past three weeks and by monday it will be a full month.

Oh, never mind. I had View Mature turned off... somehow... :rainbowhuh:

... What happens if a pony meets the standards of the society, and just happens to be fucking insane?

Isaac: *eyes turn red and forms multiple black crystals* yeah...I think it depends...

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Define insane, because after all we are a sophisticated society of influential ponies and thus have to have a certain level of civility to one another. As long as you keep your extreme kinks to yourself, be civil to other members and make sure not to kill, maim or cripple a slave it should be alright. Otherwise if you are indeed mentally handicapped to a degree that it would pose risk to the organization, its members or its slaves you most likely wouldn't be approached for membership.

What's the general annual turnout regarding captured slaves, recruited trainers, recruitment failures, and 'graduated' slaves?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

well we are rather new as an organization, Seeing as it hasn't even been a year since the return of the crystal empire and with them crystal ponies. We are constantly recruiting though and each member has at least one slave, many of which having more. Equestria is a big kingdom though and there are plenty of ponies to go around.

As such at the moment it is hard to give an accurate number.

Thinks he is a vampire and tends to bite the mares he has sex with... But other than that he is completely normal... Besides his ocd.

Another question... What if a member is not a sadist in the slightest, but is actually a masochist?

Does the society have a "bring your pet to work" day for members? Or would that be every day for them?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I am not sure I understand the question. While one doesn't have to be a sadist to be a Society member (Fancy Pants doesn't enjoy sadism, just likes being around submissive mares) if you are a masochist you really don't have the kind of dominant spirit to be a member. If you want someone to deal you pain then you are giving them power over you and that is a submissive trait.

A few members do take tamed slaves to their jobs as assistants. Just look at Miss Suri and Mister Locks.

I mean like have the slaves hit them at a cost... Like they could hit them and while they would like it because they are a masochist, the slave would still be punished for it. I guess like to test if the slave is still to stubborn to understand that they can't fight back... Basically a member who is only there to test whether or not the slaves understand their place yet and gets pleasure out of them being violent towards them... If that makes any sense at all... I might just be talking crazy here... But it makes sense to me... Oh look a butterfly!

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

As you said this really isn't feasible in the society. To give a slave power over you is a strict no, no. Even if it wasn't we couldn't punish the slave for doing what he or she was told to do. Despite the oppressive atmosphere we have for them we always honor a level of fairness towards slaves, at least when I am around. Sure, you might beat them as part of your kinks, but if they take it without too much of a fuss then there is always a reward to that in the form of rest or passion fruit for the ones who are addicted to it.

Meh. Cant blame a guy for askin' :derpytongue2: Actually you can but please do not Lady Tourmaline.

Is there any reason at all that you would have a slave... Terminated? As in killed.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Not that I came think of. Honestly it is a waste and there are better things to do as punishment than death. I assume if one was to kill their owner we would have no choice, but that is why we have the guards and restraints.

Comment posted by Dark Star the Crazed deleted May 22nd, 2014

While taking a stroll through the society, if you walked into a room and found a helpless, attractive mare bound and gagged to the bed, with a powerful and upstanding stallion taking her against her will. What would be your reaction?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I guess I would say."mind if I join in?" :twilightsmile:

Haha, my first guess would've been "Check the files to see if the roles are properly distributed". But then I noticed that any true dominant probably wouldn't be caught dead in such a position in the first place!
Or would they? I mean, has that ever happened? A lone slave overpowering the dominant and instead of trying to flee rapes them in passion fruit induced frenzy? And if it did, what then?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

As of yet that hasn't happened. Slaves are not usually in a position to even try something like that as only the most timid are allowed to walk around unrestricted and only after a good amount of training.

The closest that has happened was the incident with Octavia, but if that happened then anything could. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to take further steps to make sure our members are safe.

*cuts to Daring Do hanging a hog tied Isaac to the ceiling*

Isaac: Ok you can have the day off...you got me, but I still find it cheap that you used the plot twist to your next book to distract me

DD: *smirk*

Have you ever tried to create mosaic art by getting a large number of slaves and having them form interlocking poses with each other out of boredom?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Now epic, what did we say about silly questions. But, no. I can't say I have ever done that. Why try to accomplish something so tedious when a whip is quicker and more fun. I do recall Fancy Pants telling me about a chess game that he had with Princess Luna once where she had all the other guests at the castle act as the pieces.

Isaac: Ok now I got to get involved with that

Daring: I don't think you are allowed to kill the other pieces

Isaac:...I wasn't going to do that, I just wanted to dress up like a king and pretend I mattered

Daring: You matter to me

Isaac: *smiles and then they both hug*

I'm sorry, I sorry, this picture just wouldn't leave my mind:

Luna: "Sister, We are very grateful thou hath agreed to help with this!"
Celestia: "It's no problem, little sister."
Luna: "So, the king is ready! What about our queen, how fares she?"
Blueblood: "I am not sure how to feel about this..."

Isaac: And why am I the other Queen? I'd rather be a Rook

Daring: Better then being a pawn

Pinkie: Quiet, The King is ready to fight, Knight....Ruin that Kings day

Apple Jack: Umm I can't move that far- *is thrown across the field by the over zelous Pinkie King*

(Sorry also couldn't resisit)

3316442 Well sometimes the nobility cultivates eccentric behaviors when their regular lifestyle becomes stale. :eeyup:

So a less silly question: Ever consider importing slaves from Saddle Arabia? I hear they are quite the famous dancers!

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Of course we have. We have been considering all types of new slaves from Saddle Arabians to possible dragon servitude (like ones Spike's size) but we just need to prepare everything first. Canterlot wasn't built in a day and neither was the Society.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

(BTW, this really happened. In one of the comics Luna has to host a party in Celestia's stead and at one point forces the other guests to become chess pieces. Here is the proof.)

(And now I'm not sure how to feel about this. Oi, those pieces look a little upset...)

3318920 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

(they were not very happy. The Whole comic was about Luna taking over Celestia's job for a day. She even got a pet possum she named Tiberius. Luna is given a lot of character development in the comics, having this comic and a whole story arc all about her. The other one introduces one of the best ideas ever in the form of Nightmare Rarity.)

Here's a question, are slaves ever allowed pets? Do some masters capture slaves simply for their favored slaves to use?

Also how does Tourmaline feel about trainers who may not hang around the society all the time?

What is the minimum age for masters to join, and what is the minimum age a slave could be, I presume for masters Teens and above, and for slaves the same, no kid slaves I'm betting, doubt Schorl is that evil

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

If you want to give your slave a pet who am I to stop you. In the end it is just the property of your property and thus still belongs to you.

Fancy Pants hardly comes to the club and I have no problem with that. I did have to call him in recently to deal with one of his slaves though.

Honestly I prefer that members are of a proper age of 18 as is the same with slaves, but some members do enjoy their slaves a bit younger. I will allow that to a degree, but 16 is the youngest I will allow (As it is what FIMfiction allows). And you are correct, I am not much of a fan of fillies and colts being slaves.

3350283 Ok follow up, what happens if a slave gets pregnant, and what happens to the child if abortion isn't the cards (like the master is against it or loves the slave)

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

well we do are best to prevent this by putting anti-pregnacy medicine in the food. A member can request we stop if they wish to impregnate a mare, but if they do they are taking the responsibility to take care of the child in their own domicile. We do also request that yo only do this with tamed slaves so that you may take the mare home and won't complain about having an unwanted child brought upon by rape.

3350320 makes a lot of sense...

Isaac: *looks down to Daring Do*...hey Daring-

Daring: No...sides don't you hav- *mouth covered by Isaac's hand*

Isaac: We don't talk about her...

What is the society's stance on Bee membership?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I must remind you that I reserve the right to not answer what I deem "Silly Questions". This would be a silly question.

Mistress Scholr,
Would you be willing to train a ninja-bat pony (my Pony-sona) who was snooping around trying to find out about the disappearances? His name is Eclipse and has coloring just like Season 1 Luna. Having not mentioned bat-ponies before, he would be unique and provide an interesting challenge for you. If you need leverage, He has a younger sister named Stardust, and a marefriend named Blood Song. I see him being trained like Octavia, being defiant, but you came pull his family to break him as you see fit.
Please let me know and thank you for reading this.:twilightsmile:

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

So many bat ponies have been have been infiltrating my club recently. I really need to hire someone to set up traps. We have had another bat pony enter the Society recently and her story is here.

As for you I have to ask exactly what you mean by "train". If you mean would I like to have you in the story somehow I do still accept OC submissions. I'll just have to send you a form to fill out.

If you mean if I will RP with you I can say we could try but I am not the most reliable RP partner. However if you are looking for Society based RP you can go to the RP forum we have created for just such a thing. The link for it is here.

In any case welcome to the Society. I will have you fitted for a collar within the week. Do you prefer leather or iron? :twilightsmile:

>>Schorl Tourmaline
Thank you. By "train", I of course mean induct as a slave, after all I almost blew the whole Society's cover.
If you could send me the OC form, I thank you. If you accept me, you could put me with any owner you wish, or even save me for yourself. :heart::rainbowkiss:
And leather is more my style, thank you. Fair warning: I've been trained to withstand physical torture. Mind and Heart, however...

Oh crap-baskets, I just realized something:derpyderp2:, how do you keep Luna from walking into slaves dreams and blowing the whistle?

>>Schorl Tourmaline he has a point!:unsuresweetie:

Has she ever been shown capable of entering an adult pony's dream? So far, we've only seen her help foals, if memory serves. Maybe she can't step into the dream of an adult.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 405