Equestria Trainers' Society 233 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 405 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 405
Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Since Schorl is the leader of society there are of course plenty of questions that ponies would have for her and she is perfectly willing to answer anything the members have to ask. If you have a question for Schorl please feel free to ask. There are just a few rules.

1: Schorl will not answer any requests for spoilers for future chapters, at least not in specific ways. She might give a vague hint but for the most part all main story "targets" are on a need to know basis.

2. Do not ask about her time in the crystal empire. She is very sensitive on the subject.

3. Troll questions will be ignored.

4. You may ask the author a question instead of the character. Just start your question with a *

5. Don't spam questions. Try to allow everyone the chance to ask some.

Comment posted by BrenTenkage deleted Mar 15th, 2014

3092220 Schorl, what do you do when a pony starts catching wind that a family member or a loved one is a slave. Do you bribe them, black mail em, threaten them or capture them, or do you even give them a chance to join their ranks? Just a thought

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

The first thing we at the society try to do is assess the situation with the pony in question. We try to see if they are worthy of being members, possessing the will to dominate others as well as the status to be part of our ranks. If they qualify then they will be given a test to show they can stomach what it is we do. If they don't, or they fail to pass the test/straight out refuse it then they will be added to the slave stock and found an appropriate owner. Most of the slaves that fail the tests belong to me.

3092400 hmmm one moment, will send ya a message (no need to reply to our RP, I'm being patient for that, but I do ask for you to reply to this)

3092220 For you mistress...whats your time zone. Mine is Pacific, this is so I get an idea of the time differences and perhaps not bug ya as much if I know you would want to be sleeping...course me I'm a major night owl

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

While I don't want to release too much information on my personal life I guess it would be nice for people to know when I am on. My timezone is eastern standard and I will most likely be on in the morning as I work from 2:00 to about 1:00 in the morning. Also Bren if you want to as me things as the person and not the character please put an * at the front of your comment.

3097362 ah my mistake thank you, this is the only real personal question I want to ask you, or expect you to answer. This is just something so that we have an idea when you might be active so we know what owuld be a good time to contact you or expect an answer or what.

Thanks for the tip, I suggest you edit that first post to mention that.

3092220 Ok I know Griffin can join the society, but can Zebra join, I know they can be ensalved, and what about dragons, what about a dragon slave or member, how about saying what races are confirmed, I can also see maybe changlings hired...though they might be too dangerous

Confirmed Races: Pony, and Griffin, Minotaurs?

Races not members: Diamond Dogs (unless hired to do dirty work outside of the socieity)

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

A zebra would be fine as long as they fit the society's standards. Dragons however are too big once they reach maturity to uphold the society's code of secrecy. Just think of if one or two of them walked through Manahattan to get to the club. Everyone in town and probably the next town over would know where we were.

3099536 heh good point. Alright so to confirm

Members can be: Pony, Zebra, Griffin or Minotaur

Unable, Dragons because they are too big, and Diamond dogs, too stupid and not fancy enough...plus they slobber all over the place

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Actually Minotuars are only hired help. They make great guards and trainers for the slaves, but they are a bit too crude to be actual members.

3099593 Ah Understood, so same with Diamond dogs but a little more respected and seen as, "honorary members" while dogs are just the help, a few steps above slaves in the eyes of the members. Ok I can get that

3092220 hmmm how old is the Society, was it made by Schorl or did she become the new owner by enslaving the leader like some sort of Highlander styled tradition

Wouldn't surprise me to see it being older then a couple hundred of years

(also sorry mistress for all the questions :ajsleepy: )

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

(it is fine, but please try to let some others ask, even if it doesn't seem anyone else at the moment is trying to.)

The Society as it is know now was founded by me. I funded it with my own money to be a playground for all the sophisticated ponies of Equestria to act out their perverse desires. Members are immune from being enslaved by each other. Could you think of the anarchy it would bring if they could? We would never see the end of it.

3100577 fair nuff, would have been interesting to find out that schorl took over the place by being the best (like no one ever was) alright I'll stop asking. Sorry bout that

Anyway back to relaxing and RPing..thats the problem with me, I can RP with a lot of people at once but I reply so quickly....LOL

((There can be only one! *slaps a collar around her neck* :rainbowlaugh:))

Without prying too deeply into your life in the Crystal Empire...

Are you the inventor of the Crystal Heart Ritual, or did you learn the spell from somewhere else?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

The crystal heart ritual was honed between me and one other pony who was very dear to me. My magic involves being able to control a pony's "nature" to a degree, either raising their natural dominance or natural submissiveness. There are rules to my spells though. I cannot simply turn someone into a helpless submissive or an overbearing dominant, they must be in the middle of an act that would make them act one way of another. Once they are in the right mind set I can "lock" them in that state of mind, thus making them more like how I want them to be. The Crystal heart ritual is just the final process of the submissive route.

So we've established there is a ranking system within the society. What exactly are the tiers of each rank and their responsibilities, as well as a sample of members in those ranks if applicable.

3136785 I think I know who that pony is.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I actually wanted to answer this sooner, let me explain a little.

At the top of the society is of course myself. While I bare no special title all in the society know that without me their desires would of never been fulfilled. Because of such I allow myself the privilege to touch and fondle any of the members or even bring them to bed with me. As your pets are your playthings all members are mine, I am just nicer with my toys than you might be.

The next highest in rank are members themselves. They are the life blood of the society. They are the ones who bring in "entertainment" or provide it themselves with their displays of exhibitionism. They also pay for food, drinks, gear rental, room rental and even for some slaves rent to use them at the owner's behest (Fancy Pants has made quite a bit off of members wanting to use Octavia and she hasn't even been fucked yet.)

Next in line are the griffon hunters we employ. They are not seen often in the confines of the lounge but they are out their collecting targets for members willing to pay high bits for their services. Some griffons are even members themselves, despite being a more feral race some are quite elegant.

Trainers would be next. We have searched the surrounding areas of Equestria for those with the ability to train your slave to be the best at what you want them to do. These ponies (and a few griffons) excel at teaching the inferiors how to behave and perform tricks. If you want your slaves to learn the joys of a whip across their rumps I have seen good results from our head trainer, Lightning Dust.

Performers at the second lowest on the totem pole. These ponies have a very good dominant spirit, but lack the regality that the society desires. Not to turn such talented ponies away we have them as performers so that they can be "honorary members", which means they can partake in anything a normal member can as long as they keep up a good show.... and pay double the normal amount.

Lastly are the minotaur guards. They are my enforcers, but they do not partake in normal Society activities aside from setting up the stages and retrieving slaves. They also run the kennels where you can leave your slave if you need to go off on a trip or need to take care of business. They are a bit crude, but they are necessary to maintain order in the Society.

I hope this answers your question. :twilightsmile:

Satine: Damn straight we are Elegent

Isaac: Heh, really now, last I checked you were an old bitch who downs potions to look young

Statine:::flutterrage: YOU WILL DIE!

Isaac::pinkiehappy: I love doing that

(you can really sense the love between em LOL)

Very interesting information, good to know, and of course without question, Slaves are the ones holding up the totem pole

Last question for now. But does the society offer any other kind of shows besides molesting and torturing slaves on stage? Anything like wrestling other slaves into sexual submission while the masters take bets?

I'm sure in a society of the high and mighty, there are members who enjoy a bit of gambling on various competitions. Fighting, racing, record breaking, whatever the blue bloods would be willing to pay a little extra to see their slaves perform?

3137166 Hmmm slaves fighting with giant dildos....that would make my day, loser gets fucked by one of them

3137172 I got the idea from a game on Newgrounds (which has since been removed) called Lesbian Wrestling. This shady company forces women into slavery and makes them wrestle each other for sexual dominance. The loser is taken to a room to be raped by high paying customers. ^_^

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

as of yet the Society doesn't have too much in this form of entertainment. Do not worry though, as we have heard the whispers among the members and have set out to change this fact. Even now we are building a new level into the society where such events will take place. It is part of the reason you might of noticed Fleetfoot as on our rent-able slaves menu. Yes, for a mere 200 bits you are able to dump your load into her womb, but this is just a hold over until we can get more athletic ponies to make for an amusing display. We have been looking into some other potentials, but some of the ones we would like to get are far to "hot" to get without causing a stir. Shame too, there was a red coated stallion in Ponyville that I would love to have chained to my bed.

But to simplify the answer, yes there will be events as you ask. We are even working on other things like training Octavia to provide fine music for your dining experience, but after a slight "setback" with her development we might have to find another pony to take her place as she goes through re-education. I wonder how the members would react to music played by lyre.

3137444 Isaac grins a bit at that "Oh miss heart strings, already got a couple of diamond dogs tailing her, give the signal and she will be in the society within the hour"
Pretends to care
"Such a shame, taken to the ever free forest, ponys who get lost in there never come back out unless they know the way"

"I do happen to know of plenty of entertaining ponies, I will put the list on your desk" he said

"By the way Schorl, want to explain how in the hell you were able to build a multi room and leveled building without anyone knowing?" (thats the question, feel free to repremend him for not calling her mistress, he tends to not do that)

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Well the first floor of the club was here when we got the building. After that we just built inside using the help of the minotuars. Sewer systems and water pipes do not run that deep in Manehattan and as long as we stay within our buildings' zoning area we should have no issue with ponies accidentally digging into it.

3140827 "Heh heh, good to know, and how much am I being paid to help you, a guy can't live off dominating sex" he said smirking, "Course if I'm paid in your body Schorl...."

(also another question and yes feel free to slap him a bit. )

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Well I guess that depends. What is it you do for the Society. Sorry if I don't know off hand. I can't keep track of every single pony under my employ.

3140833 "Lets see I'm the one who keeps suggesting to include diamond dogs, they are useful trackers, already used them to capture my slave Daring Do and I help plan out the captures" he said

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Well then I would suppose the answer would be how much do they sell for in auction. We do hold auctions on newly captured slaves about once a month, bringing in a few from all around equestira. The starting prices can range 200 bits to 1000 depending on the slaves physic and overall attractiveness. Of course no pony with "Class B" notoriety or higher can be brought in this way. If one was to capture Princess Cadence this way it would send up flares to those we don't want knowing about us. Though the idea of her on stage, being lead around around against her will as the members eye her nude form and place bids is an arousing thought, but for now she is off limits to all.

3140857 "Oh don't worry dear, I'm not going against our deal and gonna alert the princesses" he said grinning

"And trust me I bring in some decent slaves" he walks off some black crystals obiting his head a bit

3092220 A piece of paper with Isaac's cutie mark seal on it lands on her table

"What happens when a master desires the slave of another member....or perhaps doesn't see a master fit to rule a slave?"

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Good to see someone using this ask forum again :twilightsmile:

The first question is easily answered. Becuase we here in the society believe in a code of respect between one another the rules are that once a slave is claimed it belongs to that owner unless traded, sold or given away. If a slave you desire is in the hands of another owner I am afraid you are out of luck, first come, first serve.

The second question is a little trickier. The Society believes that an owner has the right to train or do with a slave as they see fit, but there are limits to this. We are not running a snuff house and any attempt to maim, cripple or kill a slave is not permitted (though some forms of "artistic" scarifacation are allowed). These would have to be the extents that an owner would have to go to become unfit to own a slave. Once that happens the slave, if still able to be "salvaged", would be re-acquired by the Society and we would attempt to get a new owner in safer conditions. The owner of said slave would also become property of the Society and would be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Such "ex-members" should expect an unpleasant welcome by their new master or mistress as we do not take kindly to those who don't have proper respect for property, either theirs or anyone else's.

3175844 The message sent to Isaac returned with a black crystal impaled on it, on the back the words, "I want whats mine, and someday I will have it"

3092220 What happens if a slave dies and she has living friends and family outside of the club, I don't mean like if she was snuffed, I mean if like accidental death or natural causes or sickness, things you can't predict.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

You mean if they are at the club. Well that is a bit unprecedented, but we wold have to take some measures to inform the proper ponies to make sure that the pony is not missed. We might even have to stage something to make it seem like it was an accident outside of the society's doors. If the pony in question though is far too bruised or beaten at he time however we might just have to dispose of the body. It would be a shame but the risks of someone seeing whip marks on a corpse might just out weight a missing pony.

3177335 that make logicals sense, just something I wondered about...ya seriously have a lot of contingency plans...hmm what else do you have

Fire in the Building?

Earthquake?

Slave Riot?

Minotaurs go on Strike for better wages and more privilages in the society?

Certain Crystal Wielding Stallion holds Schorl hostage (kinda important LOL)?

The Princesses Find out about the Society and want to enter?

(sorta jokes, and sorta serious on em LOL)

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

The idea of a slave riot is unlikely. Unless they are tames most if not all slaves are bound or caged at all times. The only time they aren't is if they are in the shower area and that is under close surveillance. The slaves think that they are being unobserved in that area, but we allow that kind of thinking to be able to look into any plans they might have for freedom. It also makes the slaves suspect each other of being the ones that tattled on the slaves that were trying to escape.

The minotaurs are fine with their positions as in some ways they have more rights than the members. They get to pleasure themselves with any slave they wish, even the ones not allowed by any other members, just as long at they don't cause them any damage (which means no penetration as minotaurs are too big for an average pony).

Should a princess find out about us.... well that depends. If Princess Celestia or Luna should find out we might be screwed. However princess Twilight and Princess Cadence are not as powerful and we might be able to tame them or turn them to our side. Trying to make them slaves might draw too much attention though and at that point the society might have to disperse for some time or even go to a little contingency that is in the works.

3177395 What about the death of Schorl (accidental or otherwise) does she have a plan in place in the event she dies. Obviously someone has to run the show

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

well not that I have a plan for my demise, but I would think another member would take over. Perhaps Fancy Pants, he has the kind of money and power.

3177407 I can see that, course I also see infighting, perhaps the place might fall apart...course worst case scenario LOL

Not saying I'm gonna kill you, but hey I like to know how much thought you put into the world building

Gotta say you impress me mistress ^_^

What happens if the crystal heart of one who has gone through the ritual is destroyed (if that is even possible)? Does their free will instantly return to them, and if not, do they simply collapse into a mindless coma without anyone able to give them orders?

Follow up question, exactly how durable are the hearts?

3181548 hmm good question, and what happens if the one who the heart comes from dies, does the heart shatter or remain to be like a trophy

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

hmm... the hearts have never really been "stress tested" in this manner. I do know that the hearts are a physical manifestation of a pony's submissive will and thus I would hate to see what happens when it would break if it can. There are many secrets with the heart spell I would like to keep close, but I will say as of now no pony has ever died after having their heart formed nor has one been broken so I do not know the results if those events happen and I for one don't wish to experiment to find the results. Would be nice though if the hearts stayed after death. It would be a pleasant reminder of a slave who died in loyal service to their owner.

3181957 I can agree to that sentiment

Indeed. Probably not a good idea to go stress testing something made out of crystal anyways. They're not usually renowned for their durability.

So in terms of handling the slaves, to what extent does the club tolerate abuse of a slave the master personally owns? And if they go too far, does the club offer protection / assistance with covering up the deed from the public? Accidental or otherwise.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Anything that would be considered lethal is straight out as well are acts that would would cause prolonged suffering. Examples of this would be to pour gasoline on a pony and then burning them just long enough to make it so they have permanent burns on their bodies. Not only is this unsightly, but it would be hard to cover up. Causing a body part to become paralyzed is unacceptable, as is draining large amounts of blood from a slave (there are those who enjoy a slight taste from time to time and that is fine). Causing a pony to go blind or deaf is likewise against the rules. Prolonged asphyxiation (no longer than a minute), ear "cropping", removal of teeth, unsightly scarring (we use special salves to aid in getting rid of whip marks and the like) are all out too.

On the other hand a member may pierce a slave as long as the piercing can be hidden or is socially acceptable (no lips or nose rings please) as are tattoos under the same stipulations (we suggest that you stay away from marking a slave's face or head in anyway). With special authorization you may brand a slave and we have a few trained doctors that can remove the clitoral hood from a mare (I would add circumcision, but I don't think anthro pony cocks can have that done). Also while it is allowed it is not suggested to shave a mare's hair off unless she is expected to be spending ample time at the Society to grow it back.

If a slave has been harmed in such a way that they are unfit to return to the general populous then we try or best to fix the damage. If we fail at doing so adequately the slave in question will become a permanent resident at the club. The pony will have to simply "disappear". If need be we will have something set up to explain why they are gone. A ribbon near a hydra nest, tuffs of mane in the everfree, ect. Owners are still expected to honor their commitment to the slave if they are not at fault. If they are then the slave will be given a new owner to take care of him or her. While it might seem like we are simply a den of sadists there are some who would take in such ponies as pets to take care of. They would train them like any others, but with a kinder, gentler approach. In a way such injured slaves would have a better life than those not as handicapped.

And before a slave gets any bright ideas the society does not take kindly to self harm. You are property and if you disrespect your mistress or master's ownership of you in any way you will suffer the consequences. I'm not apposed to whipping a slave bloody after they purposely poked out their own eye. Let this be a warning.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 405