Christian Debate Club (CDC) 57 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Why is God so perfect in everyone eyes? I mean, we have all this shit going on and God be like I don't care, piss off, figure it out yourself. Why? If he is so loving, why doesn't he help us out a bit?
This is the main reason I became an atheist.

5898300 You know how when you run ahead toward a busy road, your mother catches up to you and pulls you back? Then she tells you that you shouldn't have done that and bitch-slaps you a few times until you start crying. After that, she bitch-slaps you some more. You find it hard to breathe from the sobbing, and then she says, "You know I love you, right?"

That's kind of what God is like. He loves you. Or so He, supposedly, says. We can't really know because He's invisible and no one ever saw him. He's kind of like an imaginary friend that way.

Our lives aren't perfect and haven't been for a long, long time. Bad things happen to us as a result of the world we live in. A world we ourselves created when we fell from grace and gave in to sin.
However, even though we have gone against God He still loves us. He may not make our lives perfect and fix everything we want Him to, but He still cares enough to give us hope and salvation in the form of His son Jesus Christ. Because of Him we can once again obtain eternal life and be with Him in Heaven, the purest joy there is :twilightsmile:

Even though we deserve damnation, He gives us grace

5898509 so what is hell, by your definition?

Narlepoax III
Group Admin

That's an alarmingly fatalistic mindset.

What about genetic disorders that result in psychopathy, sociopathy, and other mental disorders? What about birth defects? What about diseases? Natural disasters? Droughts? Starvation?

The majority of problems in the world are entirely beyond our control.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5