Christian Debate Club (CDC) 57 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

finally found another christian brony!!!! What you want to discuss?

Narlepoax III
Group Admin

You's gonna be sorely disappointed with this group.

3058116 The face of jeebusz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm only here because Happy made this.

Am I the only one who feels a really strong urge to join any group he asks you to?:applejackconfused:

I don't even know why I'm on his gun club. I don't like guns.:pinkiesad2:

3058116 Cheese and its relevance to the Bible

Jesus said: "Blessed be the cheese-makers, for they shall inherit the earth."

Most scholars agree that this passage is a metaphor an refers in fact to workers of the dairy industry in general.

Opinions?

3068980 My understanding is that it is more reference to cheesiness in the scene that it is a euphemism for successful but underhanded behaviour typical enough to educe the most holy of face palms. Such strategies and methods for running life, business and was that are so cringe-worthy no one would ever consider them thus have no counter for them. The result is the success of such individuals in life and rise above the rest; the cheese makers inherit the Earth.

:derpytongue2:

Well there are other groups dedicated to Christian Bronies, this one in particular being dedicated to debates, hence the name. :scootangel:

What you want to discuss?

Why do you think there are some people that don't believe in god? Let's discuss this.

3147254 theres a passeg in the bible that says, and i quote,

Thou shalt not boil a baby goat in it's mothers milk.

3148881 How is that related to Atheists?

What does even mean? Don't brake families?

3149629 no it's one of the 613 commandments that just doesn't make sence

When I saw the title "How's it goin'" and looked at your avatar, I seriously could imagine Rainbow sayin that creepily:rainbowlaugh:

3149943 You're right. It doesn't make much sence. Why would you boil milk for so long that a meat would get tender. Having milk at such high temperature for so long would be bad for milk. It wouldn't taste good anymore.

Maybe that's what the commandment was for. Some guy was boiling milk for to long and the guy that was writing the Bible saw that and said: "That's just stupid, let's not do this anymore."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15