The General's Battlegrounds 275 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Total War: Warhammer

Announced on 22 April 2015, Total War: Warhammer will change the rules of the series as it takes place in a setting of high fantasy for the first time in the series history. The real-time battles and turn-based sandbox campaigns, a staple of the series, will be returning. Races mentioned include the men of the Empire, Orcs and Goblins, Dwarfs and Vampire Counts. Sega has revealed this is the first in what will be a trilogy of titles, with two additional standalone installments planned.

This is from what a friend told me so I looked it up. While not a big Warhammer fan, I am a Total war fan so it should be interesting.

Whether this is a joke or not, it's an interesting game idea instead of a mod for it.

Chaos was also hinted at in the trailer, Tzeentch daemons.

Still waiting on word about elves of all three flavors.

While I'm a Warhammer fan, I've always been more a fan of the science fiction setting than the fantasy one, but I can appreciate the fantasy setting as good. Here's to hoping it won't be as bad as Rome II was on release, though I suppose that in this game the mosh pits would at least make sense.

Flying units.
Flying freaking units.
Just... I can't freaking wait.

4312284 There is a ZELDA mod for Medieval II. One of the factions, Twilight Realm, has flying units

I just squealed... It was a very odd sound considering my voice can't get vertu high.

4312152 I'm more of a 40K fan but I am looking forwards to this.

You cannot imagine how hype I am about this.

I'm aware of WH40K, despite having never played the tabletop. I played Space Marine and Dawn of War, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11