Free Twilight Sparkle! 1,226 members · 5,212 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Um, guys?

You know that other big Twilight Sparkle group? The one with that admin that rules with iron hooves and kicks puppies for breakfast? The one mosta you decided to go here instead of staying in?

You know the one.

Well, he kinda got permabanned. There's kinda a major change of admins going on, with the current admins being twilight-the-pony, Valvatorez, Elric of Melnipony, arcum42, SirTruffles, and me. I think twilight-the-pony's running things.

Now, I'm not saying it's been annexed by Twilight's Library, but... let's just say things are sorta changing over there, and should be friendlier...

This has been a Sweetie Belle announcement!

--Sweetie Belle
(Darn, no public announcement cutie mark yet. Hafta keep trying.)

3415369 Gee, he got banned. Whatever he did must've been pretty bad. :twilightoops:

I think twilight-the-pony's running things.

Co-running. One of the previous admins, Valvatorez, seems to be supportive of changes.

~Twi

Oh, okay.

Do we know why the main admin got permabanned, anyway?

--Sweetie Belle

Do we know why the main admin got permabanned, anyway?

No. But that shouldn't matter, anyways.
~Twi

Yeah, it doesn't. I was just curious 'cause being permabanned is kinda a big deal, so I was wondering what happened. I think the group should be a lot more fun now, though.

--Sweetie Belle

NO!:rainbowderp:
You mean he was permabanned?! Like, PERMABANNED?! :rainbowderp:
That's kinda interesting... :trixieshiftright:
Wonder what he did to deserve that.

Jondor
Group Admin

I say good for them. I'm glad they're getting some positive change, and I hope that those changes stick for a long time.

With that said, however, that change does not nullify the group we've built here, and we shall continue to uphold our ideals for what makes a Twilight Sparkle fangroup a welcoming place to be, for chatting, for sharing, and both to find stories and to add stories to. :twilightsmile:

I know. It's not like there isn't room for more than one group about Twilight Sparkle! Of course, we'll probably want to make sure they don't get too similar.

I just thought since a lotta ponies left that group 'cause they didn't like how it was run, they might want to be a member of both now...

--Sweetie Belle

Jondor
Group Admin

I haven't checked because it wasn't important to me to keep tabs on, but I'm sure a vast amount of our membership are in fact already members of both groups. If some of them did leave your group, then I'm sure they will be glad of the news. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10