Gun Club 758 members · 351 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Whoa we definitely need to cap on how many guns and ammunition a person is allowed to own. At no point do you need this many. It only speaks trouble.

Also give this maid a blank check

1000 rounds is about weekend of fairly heavy shooting--you'd be surprised how quickly you can go through that much.

Shall not be infringed. The problem isn't that people have access to weapons, the problem is that people are so apathetic and disillusioned that they feel the need to commit shootings like this in the first place. Only in a fundamentally broken society do things like this occur on a semi-regular basis. Instead of criminalizing millions of law-abiding citizens, we need to look at our society and determine the actual root causes.

Yup, back when I had regular access to .22 ammo, 1000 rounds was a fun afternoon., and having a lot of guns is not indicative of a mental disorder, it simply means they have them. I have a collection myself, a combination of stuff I inherited and some firearms I purchased on my own, mostly for their historical value. Some collectors have hundreds, and find mass shooters every bit as abhorrent as any other sane individual would.

If you associate with gun owners, are a decent person, like guns, and your family are also into guns, you’ll accumulate that many Without looking for, or running into any, trouble.

I know many people (Family, Friends, associates, ETC.) who own that many guns or more, and all of them are law abiding, good people. Rather than criminalizing and subsequently punishing 99.99% of gun owners in order to get to the criminals (who WILL obtain weapons, regardless of what the law says), we should look into the issues that our society is causing, and address that first.

Side note: Why is there a post in the Gun Club advocating for fewer guns? Odd logic there, friend. Not complaining, just… odd logic.

You want to know what the problem about that is?
The second you limit one right, that means you can limit others. And that is a dangerous road you do not want to tread. Because when it starts, it never ends and we all lose.
When someone tells you you don't need something, you clearly need it now more than ever. And I will exercise my God given, Constitutional rights as I damn well please. Go to China if you have a problem with that. There is a reason why the Second was written so vaguely.
Lastly, I own more guns than that. They've never done anything. I'm not a threat, never have been, don't ever plan to. I have to much to lose.

And stop blaming me, people like me, and quit blaming the tool.

I'm guessing the OP was sarcasm.

Why the body armor, though?

I owned 20 longarms, two pistols, and rolled my own ammunition. Thousands of rounds.

You can't be suggesting I'm planning a mass murder.

Please tell me this post is an act of sarcasm.

This is like being arrested for planning to kidnap someone just cause you own duct tape and rope.

It’s my honest opinion and I don’t care what anyone says. At most, a single person should only have 2 guns. Still wary about Las Vegas.

Also, yes I do think these guys had a plan for a mass shooting considering the body armor.

Ah yes, a friendly gathering with some boys in body armor, guns, and thousands of rounds coincidentally near the All Star game. What could go wrong?

You’d probably say the same about Stephen Pollock if the cops got him beforehand.

I seriously hope you don’t ever find yourself at that situation…

It’s my honest opinion and I don’t care what anyone says. At most, a single person should only have 2 guns.

Your opinion is noted, but it's idiotic at best. Frankly, your opinion is no different than saying people should only be able to legally visit one website per day, in order to cut down on extremist rhetoric. Like you can either buy groceries from amazon, watch a video on youtube, or check your twitter feed, but you can't do all three in a twenty four hour period.

Ah yes, the completely sensible comparison to a gun: computer websites.

Hold on lemme take this website with my hundreds of other websites to mow down people at a music festival.

*Me, a totally normal person with 20 guns defending my family of 4*

“Oh yeah! I’m fucking Magneto bitch!”

You're aware that the majority of successful mass shootings, and just about all single-party killings that make up the vast majority of all firearm-related deaths in the united states, were successfully carried out with only a single firearm, right?

You understand that your supported limit of only two guns per person, wouldn't prevent even a single mass shooting from being committed, right?

Not only does your presented position show a glaring absence of logic, it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding relating to how constitutional rights actually work. In the US people don't get cut off because it's been determined they've exceeded the legal amount of times they can exercise their constitutional rights in their lifetime.

Yeah no shit. We’re not fucking Magneto but you still didn’t answer on why a single person needs to own a bunch of guns when the purpose is self-defense.

Let alone, owning body armor and 1000+ rounds.

Need?

Did you really just go and say need?

The concept of "need" has absolutely no bearing, or relevance, when the subject being discussed pertains to constitutional rights. Absolutely none whatsoever. A person doesn't "need" to show that their choosing to exercise their constitutional rights in whatever manner they deem fit is necessary, reasonable, or even logical, in order for said exercising to be considered as legal. Rights simply don't work that way.

Your question is no different than asking why people need to vote in elections. Or why they need smartphones when regular flip phones will let them make phone calls just as easy. Or why they need access to high-speed internet services. Or even why they need legal council if they've done nothing wrong.

This is basic civics 101 stuff here, it's not that complicated or abstract. This is stuff that should've been taught back in junior high. Is this seriously not understood, or was it simply dismissed out of hand when it was taught?

You have yet to present anything that even remotely resembles a sound, rational, legitimate reason for why a private individual shouldn't be able to legally possess whatever number of guns and rounds of ammunition they can afford to own. All that you've presented is allusion to mass shootings, suggesting the number of guns a person legally owns is indicative of such, even though they can be committed with just a single gun. The onus is on you to explain why it's believed a person shouldn't be able to legally own more than two guns.

All those examples you brought up aren’t anything meant to kill. Guns are designed to kill from the start. Everything’s about “muh rights” until one of your relatives or friends swipes a gun from your huge arsenal and murders someone with it.

If you’re owning guns, it should be purely for self-defense, not so you can pretend to be Rambo. Many Americans are so headass that they’ll buy a stockpile of guns because their dick is so insecure.

All those examples you brought up aren’t anything meant to kill.

And yet many things that aren't meant to kill, not even designed to kill, are extremely capable of leading to the death of another if used in a malicious manner. The number of suicides due to cyber bullying, and the Nice terrorist attack over in France are evidence of that. One terrorist with one motor vehicle killed and injured far more people than Stephen Paddock managed.

Guns are designed to kill from the start.

And? Is this supposed to be some startling realization that we weren't aware of beforehand? Of course guns are designed for killing! That's why they're the best option for self defense. But just like airing grievances against the government, their ownership and use for legal purposes is also a constitutional right, free to be exercised in whatever legal manner a person deems fit.

The fact guns are designed to kill from the start, is precisely why their ownership and use is protected by the constitution in the first place.

Everything’s about “muh rights” until one of your relatives or friends swipes a gun from your huge arsenal and murders someone with it.

Keep the emotional rhetoric out of the discussion. And keep the illogical nonsense out of the discussion as well. Your entire presentation suggests the belief that it's not possible for the same scenario to play out if a person is limited to only owning two guns.

If you’re owning guns, it should be purely for self-defense, not so you can pretend to be Rambo. Many Americans are so headass that they’ll buy a stockpile of guns because their dick is so insecure.

Wow. Going right for the basest and most immature of insults simply because you can't defend and justify your own position when questioned about it.

None of what you said actually proves anything, it’s just “Muh rights>>>Lives”

And yes having all those guns only proves that you’re either paranoid, have this fantasy where you picture yourself as some spy or super soldier, or you’re a psychopath that imagines what it’s like killing people with each of those guns.

With the mentality that your constitutional rights are more important than literally everything else, no wonder there’s so many mass shootings and nothing gets done. Yeah if I see a guy roll up with that arsenal, especially close to a major event like the All Star game, I’m telling everyone to get the fuck away from this guy and call the cops.

Cool of you to have all those guns, but everyone including cops will see your dumbass as a psychopath regardless if you have the license.

Wow. I really didn't think it was even possible for you to get anymore insulting after what crap you had to say in your last post. But apparently I was wrong in that evaluation. You've actually managed to go far, far beyond the degree of immaturity and insulting you've already carved out for yourself in your previous post. You've gone from accusing gun owners of little dick syndrome, and jumped right to accusing them of psychopathy and actually fantasizing about killing people with each and every different gun they own.

You've summarily written off every legal, legitimate, lawful reason for why anyone would choose to own multiple guns, and painted every last individual who does with the broad, disrespectful brush of claiming they're just murderers in waiting.

See, this is evidence that you can't actually justify your own position, can't explain yourself when questioned, so instead you lash out in an effort to try and derail the discussion into nothing but personal attacks. You can't explain why you believe two guns is enough, you can't prove the amount wasn't selected arbitrarily and capriciously, so you go straight to the insults and claiming only psychopaths and murderers would ever own more than that. If this weren't the case, you would've been able to explain and justify your position, rather than going straight to attacking others for disagreeing with you.

And yes, constitutional rights are more important than literally anything else. If you don't have constitutional rights then you ultimately have nothing at all.

AHAHAHA putting constitutional rights over everything else has given the US so many headaches and arguing that people should have an entire arsenal makes those kind of people fucked in the head in the eyes of everyone else.

There literally isn’t any good reason for a single person to own an entire arsenal of weapons. There’s no insurgency you’re fighting, that arsenal is gonna do fuck all if you fight the government, everyone will think that you and anyone with access to that arsenal is a ticking time bomb, your ass is gonna be watched 24/7 by the police and the FBI.

Bet you’re gonna defend the next Stephen Pollock for owning so many weapons right? No, don’t answer that. You’ll be on social media defending his rights to own all those guns after he’s kill many people and taken shots at some of my friends and one of my former teachers.

AHAHAHA putting constitutional rights over everything else has given the US so many headaches

Oh really? Name some of them then. Point out the unnecessary headaches the US has incurred by focusing on the constitutional rights held by the people, that no other country enjoys.

and arguing that people should have an entire arsenal makes those kind of people fucked in the head in the eyes of everyone else.

You sure do a lot of talking about what other people think about others. Almost like you believe the opinions of others actually hold merit and sway over yourself. That sounds an awful lot like what a quisling would say.

By chance are you one of those people who believes it's the moral obligation and duty of every private citizen to lobby government to restrict their rights and freedoms to whatever extent possible?

There literally isn’t any good reason for a single person to own an entire arsenal of weapons.

That's the beauty of America. A person doesn't need to have a "good reason" to exercise their rights however they please. Simply because they want to is good enough. That's how things work over here. If I want to own a thousand firearms and a million rounds of ammunition, that's all the legal justification I need, and the government has absolutely no legal authority to tell either me, or anyone else, that they can't do that.

You've still yet to explain the reasoning behind your own position, that no person should ever be able to legally own more than two guns. And since you're the one here on a pro-gun group, arguing in support of restricting freedoms even further, the onus is on you to do the justifying and explaining, and proving that you're not actually an anti-gun advocate.

There’s no insurgency you’re fighting, that arsenal is gonna do fuck all if you fight the government, everyone will think that you and anyone with access to that arsenal is a ticking time bomb,

Again with worrying about what other people may think? Pray tell, why do the opinions of others have so much sway over you and how you believe you should live your life?

your ass is gonna be watched 24/7 by the police and the FBI.

The same ones who dropped the ball on every actual mass shooter who was reported to them, and who they either forgot about, or otherwise concluded didn't pose a threat? That FBI?

Bet you’re gonna defend the next Stephen Pollock for owning so many weapons right? No, don’t answer that. You’ll be on social media defending his rights to own all those guns after he’s kill many people and taken shots at some of my friends and one of my former teachers.

Is there a constitutional right to commit murder?

If not, then keep the hyperbolic nonsense out of the discussion entirely. You're just proving all the more how deficient your own position is with each subsequent post.

“That’s the beauty of America”

Oh yeah, so beautiful to see all those mass shootings huh? Fucked in the head as always like all those people with arsenals of guns.

A person really needs just 1 primary and 1 secondary. 2 secondaries is okay but anything excessive like 10 rifles and you’re the very first person everyone expects and will expect to cause a mass shooting.

Do yourself a favor then. Buy 20 rifles, buttloads of body armor, thousands of rounds, stuff them all in your car, and then walk around with it. Lets see what happens. Try and do so Stephen Pollock. Everyone who has to compensate for something by buying all those rifles is a Stephen Pollock in waiting and I don’t give a fuck what you say.

You do realize that mass shootings are already illegal under any and all circumstances, right? There's no basis under which a person who commits one can claim that they were simply exercising their constitutional rights by murdering others, or otherwise try and use that as a legal defense in a court of law.

The number of guns a person does or doesn't own isn't indicative that they're going to commit a mass killing. This is a fallacy, and often believed only by those who know absolutely nothing about firearms, or those who demonstrate an extreme hatred of anything firearm-related. Ignorance isn't a strength, nor is it something that should be embraced or celebrated.

You aren't a member of the Brady Campaign, are you? Because if not you sure are talking a lot like one. You don't appear capable of differentiating between legal firearms use and illegal firearms use. Your entire conduct in this ongoing discussion you started, suggests you believe the two are intertwined and can't be separated from one another. You're saying it's not possible for any given individual to own three or more guns without going on to become a mass shooter as a result of the number of guns they are. You're basically saying their guns forced them to become mass shooters, and they had absolutely no say in their own decisions or actions.

And going right back to accusing others of little dick syndrome. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Look around, man. Do you see anyone jumping to your assistance in this discussion? Do you see any other members chiming in to agree with you on this one? I sure don't. No one who's been following this discussion on their feeds has voiced their agreement with you, as you sporadically go on one emotional, insulting, anti-gun tirade after another. No one is even upvoting your comments.

You do realize that I don’t give a fuck about what others in this group thinks right Stephen? Yeah no shit anyone can commit a mass murder regardless of how many guns they own, but that still doesn’t change the fact that owning so many guns is a big indicator that this guy has more potential to kill more than a lone wolf with an AR-15.

Forever I will always considering anyone who owns so many guns a Stephen Pollock. A piece of shit who’s ready to blow any day. Fucked in the head, that’s what they are. Got it Stephen Pollock?

You do realize that I don’t give a fuck about what others in this group thinks right Stephen?

You just can't help yourself, can you? You don't have anything legitimate to present, so instead you resort to immature insults and name calling like a spoiled child who doesn't get their way,

Yeah no shit anyone can commit a mass murder regardless of how many guns they own, but that still doesn’t change the fact that owning so many guns is a big indicator that this guy has more potential to kill more than a lone wolf with an AR-15.

There are those who believe that owning ANY firearms whatsoever is a big indicator that someone is going to commit a mass shooting. Why are you choosing to ignore that they think, and instead give credence to those who believe owning multiple firearms is an indicator of being a potential mass shooter?

That sounds mighty suspicious to me. Almost like you're deliberately trying to sell out your fellow firearm owners in the hope that the rabid gun control activists will leave you alone, by making them think that you're on their side. You're not by chance a quisling, are you? Maybe looking to stab other people in the back to benefit yourself?

Forever I will always considering anyone who owns so many guns a Stephen Pollock. A piece of shit who’s ready to blow any day. Fucked in the head, that’s what they are. Got it Stephen Pollock?

And here we go once again, resorting to the use of pointless obscenity, childish name calling, and plain old insults, all further proving that you have absolutely nothing that resembles legitimacy regarding your own position in this discussion.

I seem to remember the part where I said I don’t give a fuck what any of you say. Been saying that Stephen Pollock.

You bet your ass some dipshit shows up at a public event with an arsenal of guns, thousands of rounds, and body armor, I’m praying this dude gets magdumped by the cops. Don’t care about those “Muh rights” arguments because chances are, those who argue that also support the storming of the capitol by a crowd with an average IQ of 7. Aight Stephen Pollock? Countdown to the next mass shooting where the perpetrator also has an arsenal of guns.

And yet, for all the supposed not caring on the part of yourself, you just keep talking... and talking... and talking... If you really don't care, then demonstrate the fact. Frankly you carry on like you're desperate for someone to pay attention to you, hoping that someone -anyone- will speak up and agree with your erroneous claims.

Sonny, I'm a 25 year veteran when it comes to discussions like this. I've heard every idiotic argument there is to be had on this topic, and often presented by people who have made far better sounding arguments than you have. Even Josh Sugarmann, founder of the Violence Policy Center and simultaneously a legal FFL dealer, has presented more coherency in his statements than you have in this discussion. They're still idiotic and devoid of basic fact, but at least they're more coherent than the utterly rabid hatred for constitutional rights that's being demonstrated by you.

“Sonny I’m a 25 year veteran”

Yeah and I don’t give a fuck if you’ve sucked dick for 25 years too. And yes I’m going to keep talking because that’s what I do. It livens up the site. Makes it a bit more interesting.

Also yes I do view people like you as Stephen Pollocks and I will continue to do so forever. Ticking time bombs ready to make another Las Vegas. When another Vegas happens, I’m certain I’ll find people like you on social media defending the shooter’s rights to own an arsenal. Very typical of people who are suddenly afraid their toys get taken away and limited.

Dude, just stop already. You're embarrassing yourself. You've already made it abundantly clear that you have every intention of selling out your fellow firearm owners at the earliest convenience simply to make yourself look better. You literally have nothing else that can be added to this discussion, that's going to amount to anything different. All you've got is the continual rehashing of insults, foul language, petulant childishness, and a seething and unending hatred for constitutional rights as a whole.

Just go away already and leave the group to those that actually value legal firearms ownership, and who believe it should be expanded upon rather than curtailed. Go start your own "I hate guns" group on FIMfiction.

Embarrassing to who? To you? To the guys in the group Stephen Pollock? I already said that I don’t give a fuck about your opinion.

“JuSt LeAvE tHe GrOuP” sounding like a real beer belly who thinks he can take on the government with his AR-15 and drinking buddies. I do the fuck I want Stephen. And yes, if I had a neighbor who has an entire arsenal, I’d sell them out to the FBI real fucking quick. No I’m not anti-gun. Like I said, most I’d have is 1-2 primaries and 1-2 secondaries. Even for the primary, I’d probably take a shotgun.

Again, I do the fuck I want Stephen. Gonna be real funny to see dipshits get handcuffed with all that gear and arsenal because they think bringing them to public events is so smart.

You're embarrassing yourself as an American citizen, what with constantly spouting off about how you distrust your fellow citizens simply for exercising their constitutional rights in a legal manner that you don't agree with, and going on about how you'll sell them out in a heartbeat.

Honestly, you're conducting yourself more like a communist from China, than a citizen of the US.

“YoU’rE aCtInG lIkE a CoMmIe”

Lmao stfu dipshit. You sound like someone who bends forward every day to suck your own dick.

I said what I said and there ain’t anything your smooth brain is gonna change that. My question to you Stephen Pollock is why your dumbass is still responding if you win nothing.

The reason really is quite simple. So that all the members present in this group can see the full truth for themselves. And you've been nothing but rude, disrespectful, hostile, and downright insulting throughout this discussion that you yourself started, there's plenty of evidence to prove just that. There's really no reason for the degree of profanity you've been hurling about with suck reckless abandonment.

“EvErYbOdY wIlL sEe”

Ok and? Doesn’t look like anybody cares to respond to whatever bullshit we’re responding. Love how you took the effort to prove something on an MLP site as if anybody fucking cares.

But yes Stephen Pollock, you can keep licking that window. I already said what I said. Maybe your time is better spent rubbing your dick on toilet seats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39