Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,304 members · 968 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello. I recently joined this group and I am wondering if it is okay to roleplay here/ anyone wants to.

I found there is a lack of caretakers in this group. So I thought why not be the first one? :pinkiehappy:

If a roleplay is approved it would be set in a daycare/foal care center. Nothing sexual or overly icky, it would be for the D'aww factor and for being foals and such. :pinkiesmile:

I dont recommend roleplaying here. there is a chat program on your computer, idevice, or android device, called Palringo if you download it, join the groups [fimfiction] and [ppaf] (padded ponies and adult foals obviosusly) there you can roleplay to your hearts content.

That is all we have.

ANDROID DIRECT LINK
IDEVICE DIRECT LINK
MAC STORE DIRECT LINK
WINDOWS DIRECT LINK

THOSE ARE DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD PALRINGO

2952722 aahh I see. thanks. :twilightblush:

EDIT: is there anything I need to know before I download it and such?
I don't usually download things.

2952726 its a chat program... anything can happen... btw i updated my post, please check it out above..... otherwise no, its an old chat program that didnt get as popular as it should when it was in its prime, and since ive been working my butt off advertising for it, without breaking rules :)

2952699 Don't know about here but there's a group on Skype and an IRC, here, where roleplaying and general chat is abound. The other channel we use for general chat is #sillyfilly. If you want to be in the Skype group, ask me about it.

2953450 would it be ok if I joined the Skype group?

The skype group is meh if I can find clouds fimfic she has soooooo many RP blogs it insane.

2952699 I"m willing to rp foal kind of rp's, pm, or skype or whatever

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8