The European Brony League 122 members · 619 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Has anyone of you seen this funny video about the stereotypical views between the US, Europe and between all of us Europeans?

Seriously, I laughed at how the Northerners think of us Southern Europeans and the UK one!:rainbowlaugh:

What are the thoughts of the rest of you?

3831996 Yeah, that was pretty funny, although I wonder what the U.S thinks of Sweden... :trixieshiftright: Completely unrelated, but your username reminds me of The Witcher.. a lot.

3832004 Actually, the name of my username is stolen from this guy:

Pretty accurate! :derpytongue2:
I laughed so hard on what Southern Europe think of us in the North! :rainbowlaugh:
Other than that, a strong Swedish stereotype is Russians being some sort of ancient evil from the movies, luring in the shadows, slowly preparing for a war against the good guys (in this stereotype, the Sweds). :rainbowhuh:
But, of course, Russians haven't exactly helped defeating this stereotype through letting their submarines mysteriously end up on our waters...:rainbowwild:

3832032 I recently found a webcomic site filled with national stereotypes as people drawn and written by a Dane: Scandinavia and the World. Here's an example:

They usually make me laugh.:rainbowlaugh:

And worst part is that most of that is quite accurate!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6