Denizens of Amala 40 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
G-man64
Group Admin

The first Shin Megami Tensei (I know the original is Megami Tensei for the NES but still) is finally leaving Japan FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Anyone with an iPhone or Pad had better at least be thinking about this. Because I really wish I could get this right now I mean look at it. The game that pathed the way for all the games we love. We need to honer it. Why? Because we finally can.

2961247 is it android compatible...i kinda don't have a iPhone.

G-man64
Group Admin

For the time being no (but that's about 25% of the comments the other ones are why not on the 3DS (I'd be all for this by the way) or I'm not going to play this simply because I don't like mobile gaming (despite the fact that it's simply a 16-bit era console game that's being ported ONTO a mobile device:facehoof:)). Don't worry I can't play it either. Even if it was Android I wouldn't be able to. But I'll keep an eye out. After all if this does well they'll probably put it on other devices.

A 3DS remake of SMT 1 would be awesome, I also don't have an iPhone so I guess I'll have to keep using the emulator. I really hope this is a one time thing I don't want Atlus to become like Square. But I guess I shouldn't complain too much at least it's not Persona related.

G-man64
Group Admin

You're welcome. :twilightsmile:

Yeah on the E-shop I'd buy it. But again if this does well who knows? Also Square's doing fine. Exhibit A
I can't get over this things awesomeness. Also are you saying at least its not Persona because of the four Persona games coming out or do you just not like Persona? Personally I'm excited for Q because I'll finally be able to play one. Not to mention the trailer got me hyped.

But I agree they have four or five Persona games this year yet no announcement of a North American release of Break Record :twilightangry2: I LOVE Devil Survivor! My personal favorite SMT spinoff. But that's for another thread.

2962932 I guess I should elaborate, I mean square in the since that they're re-releasing old games on IOS (FF1 3D remake is coming out now I believe and nobody can forget about TWEWY on IOS :trixieshiftleft:)

But no I like Persona I'm just sick of it especially Persona 4. It was just to anime for me:pinkiecrazy:, I'm glade it looks like Persona 5 is going back to a darker tone. but yeah because I like Persona 3 a lot more than P4 I'll be getting Q. But not that dancing game, I'm sorry but I can't force myself even though I like Persona's music.

I keep forgetting break records a thing.

G-man64
Group Admin

Yeah Square is re-releasing a lot of things personally though what makes me mad is the stupid amount of micro-transactions. Let me explain I have no problem with them if they're reasonable but the iOS version of Theatrhythm that was ridiculous. Love the game but if you want it get the 3DS version. But even if Atlus decides to do the same its different with them because it'll be the first time we in the states get the games (personally I'd like Majin Tensei love tactical RPG's again Devil Survivor got me into SMT).

Also when you were talking about the new Persona things you forgot the new Arena game. I also don't think I'll get the dancing game though. Not just because I don't have a Vita but also I'm just not a huge fan of that genre (again except Theatrhythm). Although Persona 5... I may need to get a PS3 now. But I know I'm per-ordering Q.

Also don't forget Break Record's a thing otherwise how can we pester Atlus to give the North American audience their Devil Survivor 2 remake?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8