Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

What do you guys think? Maybe Cheese is a camp counselor or just someone visiting? List what you think below!

I hope we are new human characters like Cheese Sandwich, Zecora, and Chrysalis just to name a few. A human Discord? Just to see what he would look like

5357435 I need him to make an appearance! :raritydespair:

I highly doubt they would get okay to do that. A human Cheese wouldn't look just like "Weird" Al? Let's see you get his permission for that, I'm still wondering how they got him to do the show.

Cheese and "Weird" Al are pretty similar, but it doesn't mean that Hasbro would just cancel it out, because of that. We know how much they love their products. :raritywink:

Besides, this is just a thought. And if Cheese doesn't show up in the next movie, which is kind of expected, it wouldn't really be that shocking.

Why is it expected that he'd show up? I expect Zecora to make an appearance as it has to do with the Everfree

On a side note, if Hasbro loves their merchandise so much where are the CMC toys with their cutie marks? The lack of those is aggravating to me and my daughter; who is my convenient excuse for buying MLP merchandise

1. I said it wouldn't be expected, please read my comment again, thank you. :applejackunsure:

2. Knowing Hasbro, they'll probably be making the dolls soon.

Cheese has been requested to appear in the show again many times and Hasbro may or may not take the fans requests. We don't know if Al is gonna come back on the show or not, we don't know if Zecora is gonna appear EG. But you do realize this whole thread was just spreading around thoughts between one another? You don't exactly have to have good evidence to state your opinion :twilightsmile:

I apologize, I had a bad day and I was a bit of a jerk in my comments. You have valid points, and apologize for not considering them before I replied.

5357435 I doubt he'll make his cameo now, especially since Cheese Sandwich hasn't reappeared in the show yet. They'd probably have to get Weird Al's okay if they wanted to use Cheese Sandwich for anything other than perhaps a background cameo.

It's okay, we all have those type of days from one time to another. Hope you feel better :)

I do, and I'm having a much better day today. Thank you for asking.

5358076 Well, Weird Al has been asked if he wanted to appear again in the show (voicing Cheese Sandwich) and he said he expected to appear in the new movie, but he said that before the Friendship Games, so who knows what movie he was talking about.

5361487 He may have been referring either to this movie, or the MLP movie coming out next year. Alternatively, it's possible Cheese was going to appear in "Friendship Games", but for whatever reason Hasbro either couldn't get Al's permission or decided to cut Cheese out.

5361562 Whatever the reason was, I justhope they didn't cut Cheese out.:applecry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17