Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

We have a Prompt Tag collab that's pretty much dead, we've got a headcanon sharing thread that has also crashed and burned, in addition to a Music & Art Thread that is touched once in a blue moon.

We even had a contest, that only got one entry.

...what is going on?

How come this place is so bland?

Seriously, guys. What do you want? Tell me!

As the creator of this group, I wanna make it fun for everyone, but lately, it's been nothing but silence in this place!

I've been wondering the same thing. You'd think that the focus on two party ponies would make this group a lot more lively. :ajsleepy:

I know that the "Pinkie Pride" hype died a while ago, but there's still so much ground to tread with these two--especially on Cheese's side of the equation. Seems that most people want to stick on the safe side with him and just paint him as merely "r63 Pinkie" or "Weird Al Pony." I enjoy seeing more meat to his character--his insecurities, what makes him mad, his possible relationship with his family, what makes him different from Pinkie.

I'll try to come up with something, but for now, I have a dentist appointment.

Hmm. Good question.

I've noticed a few new CheesePie writers, only they don't necessarily know about the group. The notifications system has really done a number on groups other than the Writer's Group (not to mention the faves buttons. Dang.)

I'm at the tail end of the school year, but I'll give this some thought.

I'll settle for the same-old, same old, honestly! It would be great to get new takes, but even newer more active members would be nice.

I think the prompt tag collab isn't getting more because some of us are so busy trying to get new chapters out!

I agree with scoots.

I barely found this place didn't know groups lead to here thought it was for what groups I was apart of or would join., Deep inside I knew there had to be more around this site.

But I blame my dumb Ps3 thing crashes like every 15 min.

I was hoping to see alot of crazy stuff her but the forums area looks a little dead., If anything can be done to help out the place let me know., I'd like to help if I can plus would give me something to do.

I'd love to be more active on the site instead of just floating around.:rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4