Fire-Themed Ponies 52 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Broken
Group Admin

The title says it all!
Use this thread to tell us a little bit about your character. Remember we always welcome new members to the family.
We will use a kind of Character Sheet thingy to make it quick for everyone to gather info about each others characters and backgrounds. You aren't obliged to fill it up, but it would be most appreciated!
Copy and paste the sheet below and post it as a reply on this thread.

Character Name:

Sex:

Age (in human years):

Race:

Short Physical Description:

Short Personality Description:

Bio:

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

And remember, you don't HAVE to be fire based.

Comment posted by Blazing Justice deleted Jan 26th, 2014
Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Name: Blazing Justice

Sex: Stallion

Kind: Pegasus

Short physical description: Tall, bulky in terms of muscle, crimson mane that covers left eye and has a black streak, cream colored fur

Short Personality Description: Caring, generally laid back, overprotective of his sisters

Bio: Justice's parents are away on an archaeological dig and Justice is tasked with caring for his sisters, Rune, Rose, and Chromie. Expert combatant and fire-user.

Comment posted by Broken deleted Jan 26th, 2014

(Can the species be a crossover?)

Broken
Group Admin

It depends! :pinkiehappy:

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((God, anything but those!))

(Hey, this is a group about fire, and Flame Boomers do use flamethrowers...)

(Unless you want this to pop up:)

(Maybe modify the chain guns to fire incendiary rounds?...)

Broken
Group Admin

It would be a little strange to have a Flame Boomer walking around Equestria... :rainbowhuh:

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Name: Blazing Fire Rose

Sex: Filly

Kind: Unicorn

Short physical description: Short and skinny, Long red and orange mane and tail, light red eyes and darkish red fur.

Short Personality Description: Sweet, loving and likes fire.

Bio: Rose doesn't know her parents well, as they left for the dig when she was 4 and only knows about them based on what her siblings tell her.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Let's go with beings that WON'T cause the population to go into an apocalypse, shall we? :duck:

Broken
Group Admin

I'm actually interested to see how you roleplay with one of those things. :moustache:

Thanks.

Well, a single Flame boomer nor Brumak would cause an apocalypse... It'd take a lot more than that.

It took hundreds of thousands of Locust to nearly bring down humanity, how is one Flame Boomer or a single Brumak going to destroy Equinity?

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Equins don't have guns.

A lot of unicorns, though. A lot.

Character Name: Soeris

Sex: Male

Race: Pony/Flame Spirit

Sub-Species: Earth Pony

Physical Description: A wild black mane that hangs in a tangled mess most of the time, most of Soeris' body is not visible by choice due to the black and red bodysuit he usually wears, which bears a resemblance to a flight suit. His own coat is a dark brown and is burned away in places thanks to the scars he gained when he and the Flame Spirit became one in the same.

Personality: Fascinated by pain in an almost child-like manner, and because of that fascination will inflict pain even on those who don't deserve it to sate his own curiosity. Seems to believe that fire is more than just a tool or element and speaks of fire almost like a being unto itself. Generally chooses not to take sides in favor of, again, doing what his fractured mind is telling him would be fun at the time, meaning that Soeris can just as easily be a pony's savior as he can be their damnation.

Bio: One of many foals used in a cage fighting underground by a pony named Chain Link. Forever looking to expand the use of these foals, Chain Link decided to try and imbue magic in one of his toughest Earth Pony foals.

The ritual was somewhat successful but unlike what Chain Link had intended, Soeris retained his sense of self and remained the dominant personality in his body, with the Flame Spirit bound to him forced to obey and serve as a battery for his new powers. While Soeris continued to fight since he enjoyed it, he quickly grew tired of Chain Link's abuse and fled Manehatten where he had been used, leaving a burning wreck and many corpses.

Since then Soeris has appeared on and off across Equestria; there is no clear pattern or motivation to his reappearances nor any indication where he goes when he is unheard from but one thing always clear is that when Soeris reappears people will die, though whether that will be righteous slaughter or mass murder is anyone's guess.

((This work?))

And don't forget the Princesses.

Broken
Group Admin

I accept. You're one more of those guys that I'm really curious to see RP'ing, if you ever do it. :moustache:

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2697667 ((Accept rose?))

I've been RPing for a good while now since I actually run what I think is the biggest active RP group on the site (don't quote me on that, could be very wrong). But this group looks like an interesting direction, so count me in.

Broken
Group Admin

I'm sure Justice will copy your sheet to the thread soon, my dear. :rainbowkiss:

Broken
Group Admin

Nice having you around, then! :pinkiehappy:

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2697707 ((Looks like helios truly has a reason to like her))

Broken
Group Admin

She's beautiful! :rainbowkiss:

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((Yeah)) Accepted to all who applied

Comment posted by Broken deleted Mar 12th, 2014

I would love to leave some info about my character, but it would take away so much of the story I'm writing. Gosh such a hard choice... oh well.

-Sphinx

Broken
Group Admin

Whelp, now that this site is closed for RP'ing it pretty much destroy this group's reason for existing. :ajbemused:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33