Fanfiction Audio Readings 334 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay, I have been waiting a long time to post this up, but I think it's time to try this. I would like to request, if there is anyone in this group who might be interested, to have an audio drama/dramatic reading of my MLP story, the Magnificent Six. This story is my most popular work, with over 4.1k views, and 400 reviews, and is the work I am most proud of. It's a story set in the future of the MLP: FiM, that deals with the passing on of the elements of harmony, along with the roles of being the heroines of equestria, on to a new generation. It deals with the expectations of the new harmony bearers being like the old ones, and how they are their own ponies, despite the expectations of others. I have tried again and again before to get this story read, and nobody has taken an interest in it. I urge everyone to please, please, please at least give the first five chapters or so a chance, and see if any of you find the story interesting enough to do something with. Even if any of you have zero interest of doing anything with it, I'd at least like somebody who does these kind of readings and audio dramas a chance, before dismissing it without even giving it a glance.

All of you, please... please at least just look at the first five chapters before going 'ugh, no!'

Here is the story;
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/36440/the-magnificent-six

Anyway, sorry to bother all of you, hope you all enjoy my work.

Paradise Oasis

Hmmm, I think I might be able to do that story in march.

Comment posted by Paradise Oasis deleted Nov 18th, 2017

Alchemy, I really appreciate it, but I'd like to see someone different to work on this one. I prefer you to work on the Equestria-era stories in my stories, you are an amazing fit for the past era! :)

anybody? anybody at all? :raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5