Fanfiction Audio Readings 334 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I posted a story to the submissions folders for Slice of Life called Good Sport, and it still hasn't received an audio reading yet. For more than two years, it's just been sitting there, collecting dust, neglect, and the tears of me, whom shall never receive an audio reading because I'm a soulless waste of life people are very busy with other things at the moment.

So, do I contact a certain audio reader through PMs or do I just keep waiting until someone reads it or what?

Perhaps you might go with directly asking. But at the same time, take a look at what genre and frequency of those said readers. Plus, depending on how long that said story is, also ask if they are committed to reading to the end.

Most of the audio readers I speak to don't even respond to the first PM or Youtube message.

What more am I supposed to do?

Hmm... That is a tricky one. What I could do is probably ask a gal I know that is currently reading one of my stories to consider it. Otherwise you might have to wait until some is interested. It's all I can do.

Alright. Send me the link and be sure to let her know that I would like an audio reading from anyone.

Her name is Lotus Moon. Good luck to you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6