Fanfiction Audio Readings 334 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hey everyone. I'm new to the group. If anyone has a reading they'd like done, feel free to message me

5761061 Hello, since I saw this, I wanted to ask you if it would be possible if you want to volunteer reading a story I have. A story called, "My Little Girl". Would you be interested in having a go with this?

Sure, I can give it a try. Is there any kind of requests you have towards the story? Such as background music or anything you'd like to go over for the reading?

Well... I think I have only two. The first is that since each chapter is very short, around a thousand words each, you have my permission to group together several chapters at a time per video. But if you only wanted to read one chapter at a time, you can but it may have to make fifteen videos.

The second is that if you're gonna use any background music for a particular scene, all I ask is if you could use classical music or everyday background sounds, but only when you see it fit to be used.

Other then that, you're free to read my story however you see fit to be done. If you want to do this by yourself, go ahead. If you want to recruit others to read this, go ahead. I do hope that you managed to read this through from beginning to end since it's rarely done.

I don't mind reading it one chapter at a time. Since it's my first time doing a fan reading, I should pace myself (and since I do tend to make mistakes, I'll be to do multiple takes anyway). For sound effects or music, I can search YouTube for some things. Is there anything you want in there like just a thumbnail image or different images for each chapter?

5761322 Okay, fair enough.

As to the music, since you've mentioned YouTube, I've got several playlists that might help narrow down your search a bit (or maybe find a similar video to use the audio from). All you have to do is come to me asking "Do you have anything for (piano/violin/orchestra) that has this certain mood?" I would go through and pick out a couple for you to chose from.

As to the image, I think it would be unique if you use a different image would reflect the chapter itself.

Alright. I'll come to you for music. As for images, do you have art work for it? And is there a time table you'd like to have this story done by or is that more free?

I'm sorry if the questions are annoying. It's my first time doing this so I just want to make sure I follow any suggestions to make the reading a success

I'm pretty easy and I tend to leave the creativity up to the artist to interpret my work. I'm afraid that while I don't have any artwork on hand, you can always use simple background images since there's a million of them laying around. Time table wise, I don't really care one way or another just as long as you get it done. Although, I suggest in getting in the habit of probably try to make one a week, depending on how long it takes you to set up everything.

Don't worry about the questions, if anything, I welcome them since I know this is your first in doing something like this. All I can say is be creative with the source material you have.

Alright :twilightsmile: I'll get started on it next week. I'll take the weekend to read through the first three chapters and look for images to go with chapters.

5761400 then I wish you the best of luck ma'am.

My pleasure :twilightsmile: when I post the first chapter, I'll send you the link

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11