The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 265 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 265

3238959 Nexus: "Photographic memory. I never forget a face. I could be helping my son right now, so can we just get on with the two of you in lock up until this is sorted?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

They both nod respectfully and Sunny replies. "If you wish but just know that the written records of our applications and files in our lockers."

3238983 Nexus: "I don't trust easy, and if I'm not justified, then I've rubbed off to Luna."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Silent and Sunny smile slightly but Sunny speaks. "Indeed and that reminds me when were we supposed to be back Silent." He looks at a clock and gulps when he sees the time. "Hehe 2 o'clock sharp. Which was three minutes ago."

3239010 (I understand not what is going on.)
Nexus: "Ugh. Just start to the brig." *Nexus follows as they go keeping a close ear.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

They nod and walk chatting. "And so I was like 'I don't even know you!'" Sunny starts laughing as Silent just listens before adding his commentary. "Remember what Lightning said?" Sunny nods. "Which part the one before or after Dark slapped him?"

3239030 Nexus: "And that's all I needed to hear."
*bashes both of their heads into the wall.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

They both shout in pain but stay conscious and glare at him but Sunny yells. "Ow! What was that for?!" She then turns to Silent. "I told you we shouldn't have went to that bar!" Silent gets defensive. "Your the one that suggested it!"

3239044 (Distraction I'm assuming.)
Nexus: "Do these things ever turn off?" *Zaps them in the head with lightning. Not enough power to kill but more than enough to knock out*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The two are zapped but it seems to disapate as a slight glow appears around them and Sunny continues. "You agreed and sat next to them!" Silent scuffs. "One was wearing a NLRAF jacket I assumed they were both with them!"

3239064 (Fill me in. Cause this is feeling like Donnie Darko. [or however it's spelled, I refuse to look it up])

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(They briefly met Dark and Lightning while they were catching up at a bar while the ship was docked and were unaware of Dark's occupation)

3239075 (And the point of this whole things waaaaaaaaaaaaaas?)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Burning time until either the new thread starts or I figure out what to do and I needed new characters)

3239091 (Did Lolk get sucked away by a fucking tornado? Or in a case of retardedness, a Sharknado?)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

3239110 (So.... I was about to do something with his character.........WELL FUCK IT! Moving on! Thread will be up in around an hour; I have a few things I need to do.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Mmkay I'll be here)

(I know the comments are old but i had to get your attention somehow. So without further delays [Night n' Gale's Funeral.]

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 265