The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 265 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 265

*Back on the Lifeline after the fight, Ephiatles, Hestaria and Nexus sit outside of medbay waiting to hear news on Night n' Gale. Hestaria paces while Ephialtes sketches out of nervous habbit.*
Nexus: "Would you slow down before that paper bursts into flames?"
Ephi: "No, fuck you."
Hestaria: "How can either one of you be calm!? Our daughter (facing Ephi), your God Daughter (facing Nexus), in there hardly conscious and for all we know dying!"
Ephi: "Stari, calm down."

(I have no idea what to do here. I have two OC's staioned here. :applejackconfused:)

3232625 (not on my ship you don't. I may be able to BS my way back into command until a sutible replacement arrives. Or i get permission to use a character.)

(On the goldenchord i had Midnight the MP jet's in another dimmension fighting off the head of the ELA [:twilightangry2:])

3232638 (But if your read, we're on the lifeline. Goldenchord is crippled so they took Gale and Astral there. DRAMA OMG!)

(My god i hate my brain :facehoof: well i got nothin here.)

3232646 (I could have transported doctors to help out seeing as all of mine are field medics)

( i could be a field medic for the moment. You'l have to fill me in though)

3232652 (I need doctors not field medics)

(Okay then. Doctors get slightly more training by the way)

(Sup)

3232663 (That bit is what i need. Surgury is going to ensue where i have to get my heart taken out. or will i? BUM BUM BUM!)

(A bomb in your heart!? :rainbowderp: Call freggin EOD for that mate :rainbowlaugh:)

3232667 (Not mine, Astral's. they have to take it out of his fish form i use the template spell to turn him back. after that a new heart is given and Ephi brings him back to life.)

(Ahh....Right then. So how you want this going down?)

3232674 (Doc comes out and tells them that the part of Gale's brain that controls her heart is deteriorating and can't be saved.)

(Okay)

You see the doctor with his surgery mask still on walk out and start talking to the pony outside. You can hear them but their voices are muffled.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I'll be monitoring this thread until I can stay on for an extended time)

I open the door further and take of my surgical mask leaving it hanging down at my neck "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news." I say in a solemn tone and pause before continuing "But the part of her brain controling her blood flow and her heart...Is well...Deterioraiting."

"I dont know just yet. She may need a brain transplant looking from the damage already delt."

3232696 Nexus: "That portion of the brain can't be transplanted."
Gale: "What are you talking about? I heard of a filly that got a new eye thing in her brain so she could see again."
Nexus: "But that's the eyes. This is the heart we're talking about. If you cut that part out then the heart dies instantly with no chance of bringing it back. Not even Ephi could bring somepony back without all of their organs functioning properly."

"Not nessecairly. If we hook her up to a life support machine it can keep her heart beating. But...it would be extremely risky...it has been done before."

3232709 Nexus: "That doesn't work. If you take it out, then the machine has nothing to make work. It's fine if you're taking out the heart, but taking out a piece of the brain, especially the medula oblongota, there's no chance she'd survive the surgery. It's more than likely she'd reject the brain matter you put in and kill her faster."
Gale: "There has to be something!"

I sigh heavily and look at the grey floor "Well...im sorry but theres nothing we can do."

3232723 Epih: "There has to be something. How could she survive the operation."
Nexus: "The only way there's more then a ten percent chance is if a family member decided give her theirs. And seeing as you two are needed, i can't risk either of you dying."

I look on from the corner by the door.

3232730 Nexus: "I guess y'all should say your goodbyes."

(I have nothig to say)

I lower my head slightly and stay silent in the corner.

(After this time jump back. While I wait for this to be finished. I just wanna say that I kinda liked the way it was going. Searching for a way to stop umbra. Moving around and working with a merc to save all of equestria from certain doom. I could write a story on this if I knew more of everyone's OC's personalities and with permission to use your OC's in the story.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(What about me?:fluttercry:)

(Screw you Lolk :rainbowwild:)

(Go ahead bro.)

3232737 Gale: "No, no. Ephi can heal any wound if-!"
Ephi: "Exterior. Anything internal I can't fix. The least we can do is go say goodbye."
*Gale starts tearing up as Ephialtes leads her in where Gale sits with tubes in her nose. She looks over to them with a smile*
Gale: "Hey mom, Papi. You two okay?"
Hestaria: "Th- Didn't they tell you-"
Gale: "That I'm dying. Yeah, I know. Just as long as I can see Astral before I go I'm happy."
Nexus: "You won't be able to. From looking at your charts you won't last a day."
Gale: "So?"
Nexus: "Astral's a koi fish. I can change him back, but we have to remove his heart before that and give him mine."
3232753 (Just plug my fics and you're fine.)

I step forward with my head bowed slightly still "I am extremely sorry. If there is anything that comes up about this....I wont hesistate to let you know. Again i aim truely sorry."

(Anyone's OC that survived umbra's blast I'll include.)

(Alright I'll read them!)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I survived Umbra's blast, and nightmare's TARDIS moment was deleted, so... Yay!)

(Im getting the slight feeling im missing something here....Only the slightest.)

(Alright then Lolk.)
(This next bit is for everypony who wants a hoof in this.)
(Alright besides nexus. If you could PM me a small thingy on your chacters personality and fighting styles and current rank. I don't want to screw up anyone's oc so this will help!)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Same here. I'm improving like crazy.)

( i think im going crazy mate :derpyderp2:.)

(Kay then)

(I don't see what's being missed...)
(K thanks! I'll just need a go ahead to use nightmare dashes and lightnings OC )

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(You'll have to PM them both.)

Gale: "He's what?"
Nexus: "Lolk turned him into a koi fish and replaced his heart with a bomb."
Gale: "But why do you have to give him yours?"
Ephi: "Because he's the only other pony we can get out here that has a match for him."
Gale: "Is there anypony else?"
Nexus: "No. There isn't."
Ephi: "And you."
*Hestaria smacks Ephi upside the head.*
Gale: "Then give him mine."
Nexus: "We can't wait long enough for you to die. It has to be me."
Gale: "No it doesn't. Equestria needs you more than it needs me."
Hestaria: "Gale, sweety, it's Uncle Lunar's job to protect. I-"
Gale: "Mom, I'm not going to make it! There's no point in acting like there's a chance. If Astral needs a heart and I'm the only other one to give it to him, then take me."
Nexus: "Gale-"
Gale: "When I took your oath, I said I'd do everything I can for Equestria and her people until my last breath. Kill me then give Astral my heart."
*Nexus ponders the options for a moment before responding.* "Fine."
*Ephialtes promptly kicks Nexus in the nuts and Hestaria slaps him across the face.*
Ephi: "How dare you even consider-"
Hestaria: "To the girl that sees you like an Uncle!?"
Gale: "Papi, mom! Stop!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Go ahead just remember to either put a shout out in the description of who the OC is from and don't forget the sarcasm)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(good point. everyone will need to be credited, and you'll need to ask us for advice when writing them.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 265