The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 186 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 186

*Everfree Castle, 0002. Deep inside the Castle Gardens, a large congregation stands at attention; all dressed in military standard. [black jacket with respective names, ribbons, metals and ranks displayed. Hestaria and Ephialtes stand at attention at the podium as Luna enters from an archway. Behind the podium, a moderate sized casket sits with a beautiful young mare with a pink mane all done up. Luna stops at the podium as a cloaked stallion enters at the far end of the garden.*
Luna: "Good evening. I thank you all for attending. Four days ago, an elite team of soldiers, by my order, were sent to the air space outside of Las Pegasus. It was there that a tragic turn of events lead to the death of a beloved comrade. You may think the body in this casket is far too young to serve. But... Under resent circumstances, this group must be brought to light. Her name was Lt. Colonel, Night n' Gale Blossom; and she was only fourteen. She was second in command to Captain Astral Wind Nexus, who is fifteen. They were the heads of the team known as RIOT. The Republic Intelligence and Operations Teams. They were Top Secret. But as of today, they have been disbanded and the troops in it returned to their families. Until now, they have posted a zero casualty rate. The loss of her is unacceptable. I knew her personally. She was brave, cunning and quick witted. More over committed. She gave her life to save her leader and, after review by the Officers present, Lt. Colonel Night n' Gale Blossom is rewarded, the New Lunar Republic, Metal of Valor. She gave her heart to one who needed it most. She will be dearly missed. Here to accept this is her father, Ephialtes."
*A small round of applause come as Ephi makes his way to the podium as Luna levitates the metal.*

(I am however going to bed so do as you wish. This has been planed. But let it be known that trying to kill Luna will result in INTENSE bull shit to have her still be alive.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

A news chopper is flying near and filming as the greeters greet a light blue pegasus with a shield cutie mark. He walks in and sits in the mid right as he listens intently.

3239313 (Not getting involved here, but on most occasions when a clandestine operative gets killed in the line of duty, the government disavows all knowledge of their actions, a la Mission Impossible.)

3239799 (It's a movie. And she's 14. So Luna feels bad not having pulled her out of service before this happened.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The pegasus listens as ponies walk up to speak and waits patiently for the speaking portion to end.

3240447 *With the speakers finished, Luna stepped up and called the honor guard to lower the flag as the trumpets sounded. Hestaria bawls and even Ephialtes sheds manly tears of silence as the flag is folded. In the back, the cloaked pony mouths the commands that the Honor guard's captain shouts as though he'd learned them verbatim.*
"Ready, aim, fire!" *one shot* "Ready, aim, fire!" *shot two* "Ready, aim, fire!" *Third shot.*
*the guard comes down from the stand with the flag and hands it to Hestaria who tries to keep her composure.*
Luna: "It was her request to be buried in the castle gardens in the event of her death during combat. Though not customary, it was the wish of a great soldier and friend to many. Let us now bow our heads in respect for this fallen angel of our glorious night."
*The trumpets once again sound as the casket is slowly lowered into the ground.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The pegasus meets the eyes of the ponies lowering the casket as he sits down besides Ephialtes and Hestaria and nods respectively at them. "It is an honor to finally meet the parents of my dear friend Gale."

3240839 Ephialtes: "We knew all of her friends. I've never seen you before in my life."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He shrugs as if he expected that. "We met a few times in the mess hall and talked for a little."

3240853 Ephi: "You're not really a friend then. You're an acquaintance."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He shrugs as if he's been told this before. "I tend to think that if we talk more than once we might as well be friends."

3240862 Ephi: "There something you want? After all, i just lost my daughter. I have no time for shit."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He flinches back and looks uneasy. "I was just making conversation."

3240876 Ephi: "Make it with somepony else kid."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He bristles at the term and sighs. "I've been to seven funerals just like this one and do you know what happened to the families of the deceased."

3240891 Ephi: "You still here clean coat? We don't to talk to you." *Ephi puts his foreleg around Hestaria and held her close.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He raises an eyebrow. "We? All I've heard was you." He huffs, slightly angry. "You are not anything like Gale described you as."

3240901 Ephi: *starting to get annoyed and but not losing his composure.* "And how might that be?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He looks sadly ahead. "She said you were loving, kind..." He glances at him. "To a point. She did mention you had a short temper and you don't like talking to ponies much."

3240910 Ephi: "And we are. We loved her very much. Hell, we still love her. We knew all of her friends, and you don't ring a bell son. And she doesn't talk when she's this upset."

(I feel so fucking bad for being the one to do the lethal injection! :raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair::fluttercry:)

3240951 (You should have heard Lolk when I showed him Gale's baby pictures! He felt so bad. And the scene made him cry. Even I shed a manly tear.)

(I saw them. I check back every few RP's i've done every so often [Dont judge i do a lot but on thirsdays and tuesdays i got nothing to do] and i litterally melted in side. She is so freakin cute! *squeeing intensifies*)

3240967 (Exactly why i shipped my son with her! She is my character. Not the images. Her personality and back story are.)

(As i saw the photos i instantly regretted it. My heart stopped along with my breathing freakin stopped and i just felt so bad having had to do the lethal injection)

3240974 (How do you think i feel? I approved it, and she's my god daughter!)

(Why would you do such a thing!? Your a monster! :raritycry:)

3240979 (She was dying and my son needed a heart! Equestria needs me! Yes she was my second pride and joy and I loved her like a daughter to me, but I could either let her die of a painful heart attack while feeling the pain of losing a piece of her brain, or honor her wishes and go through with the shot while i sang her to sleep.)

(I was joking bro. I understand its better a quick death than a slow painful one. Man...i got this gut wrenching feeling now.)

3240990 (I still feel misty eyed when i sing the song i wrote. It's actually about the Goddess form of Faust, not the person. I could do something for the PERSON not the pony character she made but that's hard as hell.)

(Its always crushing when you have to say goodbye to a OC. Esspecialy Gale. May she forever rest in peace.)

3241004 (I still have a fanfiction i have to write with her as the hero and my son as, kind of the main character but not the hero.)

(:rainbowderp:.......Soon as it comes out ya tell me......Please.)

3241021 (I have to finish Freedom before i can do the spin off story. Nexus is the bad guy,)

(Hmmm....Still. Anyway i should knkw as im following you anyways. Right i gotta go. Test again tomorrow. See ya mate.)

3240910 (Good luck getting Ephi's permission to date his dead daughter.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He shrugs. "Maybe she didn't consider me a friend I don't know." He chuckles. "She did say that she would date me if she wasn't in a relationship already though but she did say...How did she put it." He taps his chin. "'If you could get my dad to agree to let you date me I would be surprised.'"

3241288 Ephi: "First you annoy me, then you start making jokes? I don't care if that's how you cope, I'm not in the mood for it. Now leave me alone or so help me Faust I'll be in your nightmares tonight."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He flinches. "Sorry."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(You are really trying to make your character a bastard right now and he's not thwarted all he said was sorry)

3241331 (Permission not gained. Thwarted in that attempt. I know what's going to happen in time. why are you waiting this long? the casket is probably in there by now.)

3241331 (by all technical meaning, he is a bastard. So's Hestaria and Nexus. Ephi is more of an ass then anything else.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Not if the ponies lowering it are hired by Dark and what do you want me to do straight out ask it)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Hand it to Lolk to make to ask him)

3241384 (He'll say no. Ephi tried saying no to Astral but that didn't do shit. And that was when he was a MERCENARY. Ephi had no power of his daughter dating ponies. Though she only dated one.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Well then Lolk's request is invalid)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 186