The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 178 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 178

*NLRFS: Goldenchord 1151, three clicks south of harbor* Storm Cloud: Okay everypony, quiet down. We're ready to launch our assault. Nightshade, I need you to bring in those Thunderbolts. We're short hoofed so it's going to be necessary. They will handle the hard targets; docked submarines and cargo ships, while our pilots deal with the aircraft carriers. Any ships that leave the harbor will be dealt with by the battleship will deal with any non-civilian ships that get out of the harbor and the destroyer will listen in on enemy frequencies to see if we can find anything useful before all of those ships hit the bottom of the ocean. You will have two Anti-ship missiles each and two AIM-9X sidewinders. Air cover is expected to be heavy so use your guns as much as you can. Two of you will clear the air while the rest deal with the ships before you switch off. And remember, any sign of Nexus' ship, be sure to disable it instead of sink it on sight. Once it's disabled, shoot down any aircraft it gets up and RTB to gear up for boarding. Under stood? Move out! I'll be hear watching the radar before we get there."

(im getting the feeling im usualy first reply on these)

I stand by the control tower watching all of the jets and pilots getting ready with my plate carrier and helmet strapped on in the grey standard camo of maritime operators and my rifle on my back. "Just waiting for the call."

3210053 "What are you doing here? Get in the bloody air!"

"Havent you noticed the rifle sir!" I shout above the engines "Pilots dont usualy carry rifles do they sir. Im on the ground team i cant fly for shit sir! I did the training sir! Got to fast jet training before they booted me out sir!"

3210060 "We don't need ground operators. This is an air assault to capture a military target."

"Sweet luna i was told i was waiting for a Hawk for a ground operation! Danm colt cuddlers!"

3210069 "That's if we find the Lifeline here. If not then we'll have the pilots come back and rearm half of them before the other half board the ship."

"Bastards. If you need me i still got half way through jet training. Warning insurance needed."

3209533 "Roger that, Colonel Cloud. Scrambling all drones."

*Safely up in the air, I switch my F-35B's onboard computer from flight control to drone control, then open a comms link to Everfree AFB.*

"Everfree Air Force Base, this is Nightshade! Begin Phase 1, scramble Warthogs 1 & 2 and Lodestars 1 & 2, then pass control over to me. "

EAFB: "Roger that, Nightshade. Beginning Phase 1."

*Back at Everfree AFB, two A-10 Warthogs lift off, followed shortly by two MQ-9 Reapers. They form up into a diamond formation, then bank towards the Goldenchord.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

[NLR]

Mind Blaze sits at his desk humming a quiet folk tune to himself. So, apparently this 'Nexus' had fled to the waters, and was using SE ships to protect himself, or something along those lines. Either way, it meant a bunch of personnel from a different branch had come running over to his neck of the bureaucrat woods and demanded ships. And they even had the authority to do so.

'Joy. Shame they couldn't have dealt with him then and there, though I don't doubt Nexus is indeed a threat. While I understand the haste, they still dumped a load of red tape in my lap!'

(I wonder how this will go.... Also, jack in the box!)

3210073 3210075 3210350 *Using onboard radar and mapping, I train Warthog 1 on the sub pens, and Warthog 2 on a cluster of cargo ships still docked at the harbor. I set Lodestars 1 and 2 to scan for and attack aircraft carriers. Although still quite a distance away, their computer guidance systems are already scanning ahead and plotting out attack paths for when they arrive. I switch back to aircraft control and begin plotting my own course.*

"Goldenchord, this is Nightshade. All drones targeted and ready to engage. Preparing to engage enemy carriers."

3210673 "Good copy. Be ready to take down anything in your way."

3209533 sorry:derpyderp1: it took me a while to get here guys, it's time to unleash the LUNAR NIGHTMARE

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Aaaaand you're gone.)

3211566 (Aaaaaaaaand they're gone. I'm here. It's easter. I guess there can be some excuse)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Yeah yeah.... Flec is still missing!)

Comment posted by Lorthalis of Crows deleted Apr 19th, 2014
Comment posted by Lunarus Solaris Nexus deleted Apr 19th, 2014

(Im slowly growing tired of RPing the NLR......Shifting towards the Solar Empire a tad bit)

3211765 (Come on, things are about to get interesting.)

(I know....im just thinking is that we've never RP'ed a SE - NLR encounter from both sides. Sure we done it with tue NLR but SE as NPC's)

3211769 (That's what Lolk is for. That's what he's doing.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(The Solar empire is always hiring. We even pay for your Dental Insurance.)

(Must be a tad tough for just one guy though.....Ah well its Lolk. Still im already in a solar empire group. And im not leaving this. Hell no)

3211772 (And we bring freedom. I'd rather be free with a few cavities then have fillings and be a fucking slave to you.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(You say that now.... but when Colgate catches you... then you're bucked.)

(Excellent. You get your paycheck early.)

(After one week of service, cookies are provided, yes. )

3211793 (Her name is actually minuette and she has nothing to do with teeth. Noone knows what she does anyways.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I hold that she goes by both names. Along with some other headcanon. So unless you've had her in the story...)

3211800 (there's no reason to put her in. But she would make a good field medic.)

(Sorry nexus im sold here. Where do i sign?)

3211802 (you fucking slave. Now there's like none on this side to RP.)

(Hey hey hey. Dont get all jumpy on me man. You betrayed us as well.)

3211808 (But now i have to play like five other characters!)

(I'l probably make another OC. Would take a while to make things.....good but i'l keep this jet sided with the NLR dont worry)

3211815 (I made a replacement for Nexus in five minutes. It's not that hard. But fine, i'll handle being all of my cannon characters that can fly.)

(Jet can only half fly. Got into the fast jet training phase but got RTU'd half way through)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I can run six Oc's currently. which ones do you need?)

Comment posted by Midnight Rider deleted Apr 19th, 2014
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Tatarus no! You can't handle my OC's!)

(Ahh you bitch. Worth a shot though. To hell and back with ye. -places irish gypsy curse on you-)

*a few miles south east of the position three, FA-200 Phoenix's painted in black with a golden chess knight with wings, and a horn surrounded by four stars, one white, one dark blue, one pink, one lavender, on the elevators raced towards the battle zone.* Astral Wind: "This is Silver Slash to Goldenchord, The Service is here to help out. Give us targets."
Storm Cloud: "Good to hear from you Captain, Line up with Nightshade and get your other two fighters on air patrol. We need all the cover we can get."
AStral: "Good copy. ETA to target location, two minutes, time to bring the rain."
(Just one will do i guess, Lolk. I guess i can handle being four characters at once.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(*Denies the curse*)

(Still aplies....this is ireland man. Drunk pixie and shit homeland!)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(True enough. *Lolk drops a trolley on your head*)

(And thats what warriors where made for. Sropping shit hitting your head. God bless the british war machine :derpytongue2:)

(Quiet both of you and we'll settle this in deathbattle. Lolk, an OC that isn't Lolk, and Rider, Jet will go against him. Settled?)

(.....Seems legit....and sweet.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 178