Deleted and Blocked Club 153 members · 240 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
AppleBandit
Group Admin

So this lovely shade of red and black OC goodness decided my blunt help wasn't good enough for him. Decided to get into it and call me a prick. Unfortunately I didn't save the comments cause I didn't think I needed to. Then I remembered what sort of spoiled children we often deal with.

All dem deleted comments.

AppleBandit
Group Admin

He's since messaged me and made amends, though he's still clutching to his red and black OC. I really need to let him know just how stupid this is.

Welp, it's gone.

Story is dead.

AppleBandit
Group Admin

Story does seem to be kill. Though author is turning out like a cool dude now. I'm conversing with him on suggestions to make the story better.

Unlike a certain 'Applejack's wearing a jacket? How can I take her seriously?'

How is he not banned?

AppleBandit
Group Admin

This is an excellent question, one in which I do not have any sort of answers for.

I mean there was that Mod telling him to calm down even while the author kept on posting those vids. I would hope he is a troll but I doubt it.

AppleBandit
Group Admin

I thought troll for the longest time, especially when I began commenting on the story in question and saw the videos. I had a good laugh over it myself. But then it just kept going, past the point anyone trolling would have simply dropped their ruse or unveiled themselves as a troll. If he does come out and say "lel trolld u" then it's going to fall on painfully deaf ears.

2655448 He banned.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11