Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

A Bushel of Carrots

So this one is probably a shoe-in, pending a more complete chapter 1, but I like formality.

Quite.

One minor things is, I almost want to ask for Trixie to not play a big role in solving the problem. As much as Trixie is sort of our star, the rest of the cast need a chance to shine, too. Lyra springs immediately to mind as an alternative via Pied Piper shennaniganry.

It's just a thought.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2583811 I wouldn't be against the pied piper shenanigans. Heck she could trick the Clone Tops into 'helping with her parade' so they would follow her.

So far so good yeah. Gray says humor isn't his strong suit so let's keep suggestions going to help him out with funny bits.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Trixie not saving the day wouldn't have any effect on its canon status anyway; it's more just something I think I might request.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Yeah, I'd agree with recommending to GrayGuard the use of Lyra as the problem solver here, both for the pied-piper stuff and also because she's our resident bard, so dealing with mythical stuff really is her forte. Cheerille e is also the team tactician, so might be a good secondary. Even Raindrops could be interesting since her talent is rain and the clones are made of water (though that might be something to hold off on until Corona starts cloning minions). Which is of course not to say Trixie can't still have an important role to play, but it should be limited to if any big illusions are required and Trixie should be acting as more of follower this time around instead of the leader.

Of course we do also want to be careful in making any of these suggestion not to sound overly demanding. GrayGuard still needs his freedom to write a fic that caters to his own desires as well.

Anyway, I still need to sit down and take a properly indepth look at what he's got so far... probably gonna grab a bite to eat first, but then I'll get right on it.

Ooh, I love the parade idea. You should definitely suggest that to him.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I support canonicity.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Decision made; closing thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6