Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

So I noticed we had a bunch of these sitting in the undetermined folder.

-- The Meaning of Nightmare Night by RainbowDoubleDash
-- Carrotzilla by TheGreatEater
-- Scary-Story by Talon and Thorn
-- Do You Want to Hang with Me? by Zeroxion564

Are any of these actually supposed to be up for canon classification, or should I just do some basic house cleaning?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

They're only in the undetermined folder because FiMFIc was being annoying and not letting me create a new Writing Event folder for them. If you can get it to do so, then by all means, house clean away.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Alright, but before I try creating an entirely new folder... since this was basically a second Nightmare Night event, is there any reason we couldn't just place them in the same folder as the first batch from the previous year?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

None besides a desire for organization.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Well, over time we're likely to eventually have other repeat events as well, and so the list could start getting rather cluttered over time. If you are really concerned about delineating between the two, how about another layer of sub-folders under the NMN event divided by year?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Cool, unfortunately I seem to be having a similar trouble creating new folder... or rather subfolders. I can create folders under the main directory just fine, but I cannot create subfolders nor can I move folders from the main director into other folders. I tried this on both my laptop and my phone to see if it was some sort of communication error with my browser, but so far no difference. I'll keep trying though to seeing if any other browser I have easy access to works.

Additionally, I ran a cursory web-search to see if the site admins disabled sub-folder functionality during an update or something, but so far I haven't turned up anything. I'll keep digging on that front too, and if nothing shows up I'll probably just try contacting the admins directly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7