Cadence's Library 1,376 members · 10,519 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

These rules are subject to change, but this is my initial set based on the old ones.

Rules for Submission
There aren't any rules for submission! Just make sure you put your stories in the right folders, and read the descriptions in the categories thread. If you mess up, you can always contact me about it. (That thread's out of date, but I'll change the link once there's a new one.)

Rules For Thread Posting
1. The best foalsitter in all of Equestria doesn't take kindly to bad words, arguing, or things like that. Don't post anything here you couldn't say to Twilight as a filly.
2. Please, no self promotion. That's what the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau is for!
3. Posts looking for editors, pre-readers, or help on your stories are okay! Princess Cadence wants everypony to get as much help as they need.
4. Any posts an admin thinks are inappropriate will be deleted or locked.
5. If you have any questions, reply to this post!

--Sweetie Belle

1. The best foalsitter in all of Equestria doesn't take kindly to bad words, arguing, or things like that. Don't post anything here you couldn't say to Twilight as a filly.

RIP to putting the story that I'm planning on writing about Cadence in this group. Lmao

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, that's thread rules. You could still put the story in the "Oh my!" folder, and you could probably talk about it in general terms...

--Sweetie Belle

I was thinking of a Cadance that regularly uses swear words.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

While foalsitting Twilight?

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7