Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73

I'd be fine with Rarity and Coco. Maybe explore that the reason why Coco took so much abuse from her last employer is that she's a submissive and her boss was a dominatrix and she secretly enjoyed that power structure. Maybe when she starts working for Rarity she puts herself in the same situation forcing Rarity to question her own thoughts on the subject and the yin-yang nature of their relationship. See the movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Glyllenhall for an unusual love story built on the same subject mater. :raritywink:

And sorry I know the SpikexCoco fans have made their opinions on the matter felt but besides the age, maturity, geography, and professional differences between the two we'd have to forger that spike is a filthy dragon and shouldn't be hooking up with anypony. :moustache::facehoof: As Eq Girls proved it would be like dating your dog. It would be a surefire way to ruin a coco fimfic faster than he did the equestrian games. :rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2:

2573496 I like Coco because she's adorable. I ship her with Rarity, because that would be adorable
Or maybe Photo Finish.

Coco x Trixie

Because I'm cuckoo for Coco and Trix are for kids. :trixieshiftright:

Throw in some Applejack and you could really have some fun...

Comment posted by Aristagtle deleted May 3rd, 2015
Jondor
Group Admin

You claim to be watching the same show as the rest of us, but clearly you are not if you think Spike is anything other than a child. Garble is a young adult. Spike is a child.

Ship Spike with one of the CMC in a cutesy playground romance? Fine and dandy. Ship him with an adult? Creepy as fuck. Don't be that creep.

Also, this thread is over half a year old.

I ship every pony with ever pony.
Except Spike, cause he's a dragon, not a pony:trollestia:
I can haz downvotes?

we'd have to forger that spike is a filthy dragon and shouldn't be hooking up with anypony. :moustache::facehoof: As Eq Girls proved it would be like dating your dog. It would be a surefire way to ruin a coco fimfic faster than he did the equestrian games. :rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2:

Cryosite
Group Admin

Fine, forget that I said anything.

If you'd left it at that, and remained quiet, everyone would go on with their lives, forget about insignificant you, and enjoy their ponies. Apparently your ego is too great to allow such a thing, and you spout off a bunch of opinions no one cares about.

I shouldn't have brought this up again. The thread is old, this is a Coco Pommel group, it's OT. Sorry to have bothered you.

Even you recognize that you shouldn't have said anything.

But now you're apparently going to keep poking at it and responding to yourself, bumping this, and complaining about downvotes.

Newsflash, your opinions are ones nobody cares about. They aren't worth responding to. Why bother when one click can give a downvote and tell you some people, including me, think what you have to say isn't good, but not so much that we feel you deserve an explanation.

If you want to hold a conversation about Spike, how about you have it where people care about him? Namely a group of his fans. You can also write your own blog. Hell, you can write your own story if you feel like it. If it includes Coco Pommel, it will be welcome here.

But if you want to keep being an annoying little asshole, you can be banned and your messages deleted. If you want to keep your voice, grow up and be mature with it. This isn't a place of free speech, this is a place for people to adore Coco.

I want to apologize. I overreacted. I don't want to go off-topic again, but as far as I'm concerned, it was a simple misunderstanding. Anyway, I'll leave this group and leave you to yourselves.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 73