Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

You can write clopfics about basically anything, but I think that what we have here, has the potential for a great dom/sub fic, with Rarity as the dom and Coco as the sub.

Coco has been subservient to an unfriendly and uncaring Siri for a while and eventually she quit. Without any credentials or connections, she is somewhat dependent on Rarity for work, but she willfully places her in this submissive position towards Rarity.

If sparks were to fly between them, I think it'd work great for Rarity to show that a boss, or simply a dominative person can also be kind and fair. There are even some great role-play opportunities that can be explored here.

What are your thoughts about this? I for one would welcome such a fic and I know that there are already such pictures on the interwebz :ajsmug:

I'm waiting to read that kind of story :rainbowkiss:

What with this fandom, I'm honestly surprised that the Featured Box isn't currently full to the brim with Coco clopfics.

Tis disappointing :ajsleepy:

2557708 Yes, I was thinking the same thing a Rarity dom Coco clopfic. I would read it I mean cutest pony with most attractive seems like a no brainier too me. :ajsmug:

2557708 DBZOrDie is a great name.

2557788 2557801 2557816 Soon, friends. Soon. We just have to wait, and soon we will have it. You can't rush good fics, especially good clop fics! We don't want the first Coco Clop to be like Cupcakes now do we? :pinkiecrazy: :heart:

Anything with Rarity as a dom, I'll read the hell out of. :pinkiehappy:

2557708 i would read it, but i mean i can see coco as the submissive type cause of her innocence, and my god i am a creepr, but then again we are all creepers on the inside:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:.....mah would still read it

Hmm... I could see a couple of different ways it could go. Some of them more heartbreaking than others. I may do something with this.

2557708 "Please Mistress Rarity, one more time, I beg you." Fuck I have a hard on! Someone write this!:heart:

12/10 would read.
If somepony writes such a story, post it here!

Cryosite
Group Admin

Get writing, Deebz.

It will be popular. You can do it.

I already have too many project and not nearly enough experience

2557788 Are YOU coo coo for Coco Clops?!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18