The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 116 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 116

Gilda and Starlight Glimmer

Hahaha indeed, but who's to say you couldn't have the love not be recieved by the other side? The goal here is romance, but not all romance ends well. I think a lot of people missed that.
Because someone got Discord and Angel and I laughed my ass off, at the ALL the possibilities one could do with that, but they also wanted a reroll.

I guess that much is true but hey I still say it isn't impossible to do, just a lot more complicated?
Heck, I once saw a fic with Gummy and Boulder. Now that was odd. lol

I have the idea, but I have none of the writing.

I'm sorry.

Mid-January, my drive just puttered off and died like an old 2002 Ford Explorer. Again. I discovered that my (diastolic) blood pressure keeps dipping under 70 all the time, with my worst days hitting the mid-50's.

I've been hitting the elliptical thing I left a long while ago when I was forced to walk a lot outside anyway due to a short-lived job, but it's way too recent (and I haven't built the habit back up yet) so I'm not doing so hot.

At least I don't have any other problems...

It's okay, just focus on getting better. I wish you the best.

That's the thing! I'm just FINE, but I have no motivation! It's one thing to not be able to climb a couple of flights of stairs (not a fun way to know you're sick and it messed up your pressure), but I can walk a couple of miles in the sun and do stairs and not feel winded!

My best days aren't much better, being barely over 70. It's just on the low edge of "healthy", but if this is any indication I drop far too easily.

Hiya! When in April is the new deadline again? :3

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 116