The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Hello there, ladies, gentlemen, and potted plants of indeterminate gender. My name is Midnight Radio Hotline (I know it doesn't look like it, but trust me, that's my name) and today, as it's the first day of June and high time for a new contest, I come with a peace offering in the form of a monthly contest.

So! This contest's prompt/theme/whatever you want to call it is deviance. Feel free to interpret that as mundanely or as sexually as you'd like, but please do keep in mind that, for this contest, the max content rating is Teen. Maybe we'll revisit this theme at a later contest and take off that restriction, but for now, let's keep it moderately kid-friendly, yeah? There will also be a 15,000-word length limit, so keep that in mind.

Entries are due no later than June 30 2015 at 11:59 pm EDT. They must be published and visible on Fimfiction to be eligible. You can enter your story by either replying to this comment with a link to the story, or you can PM me a link to the story.

So, to recap:
> The prompt is deviance.
> Entries must be rated either Everyone or Teen.
> Entries must be no longer than 15k words. A little leeway may be given depending on the word count, but try to keep it within 15k or under.
> Entries must be published and visible on Fimfiction to be accepted,
> Entries must be submitted by June 30 2015 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Have fun, and happy writing!

Go on! Get outta here, you deviants. <3

4427731 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll be promoting this one on my user page in an attempt to get you more members. Good luck.

I shall enter this.

Still working on the story. Should be ready by the 30th.

Behold, my entry's posted: Results May Vary

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Since CoffeeMinion was the only one who entered, 'Results May Vary' is the winner of the June 2015 contest. I'll post my thoughts on it on the actual story page within a couple of days. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6