Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

The thread largely describes itself. Introduce yourselves, chat with one another, say generally nice things about our hostess, her group, a story you've found that you think is neat, etc.

Heck, say whatever you want. Just no spoilers here unless you mark them, I guess. And please don't promote your own works in this thread. There's a group for that already. :facehoof:

I guess I'll also use this to make my official introduction. My name is Matthew, I live in southern Pennsylvania, I'm an on-again-off-again writer, reader, reviewer, and Internet enthusiast. I enjoy Scribbler's talent of bringing a story to life, and sitting back and relaxing to one of her many pleasant readings.

Enjoy your stay!

2472892 Well allow me to be the first.

My Name is Ry from northern Pennsylvania. I'm a fairly active writer and proofreader, but I've only just started here in the fandom. If you catch me on one of those days where nothing is going on, I will hold a pleasant conversation if you want one (but that rarely happens with my "schedule"). I hope this group takes off and that you grow more recognized, Scribbler! :twilightsmile:

2490470 Let me be the second.

Bacon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5