Equestria: Past, Present, and Future 217 members · 667 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

STORY RULES

1. Post stories in the correct folder provided.

2. All stories must take place in Equestria. However, references to other planets or places are allowed.

3. All story types are allowed. Just make sure they fall into one of the categories of folders.

4. No bashing on other people's stories.

If your story is deleted, one of the admins or contributors will PM you telling you why it was deleted. You may attempt to resubmit it.

FORUM RULES

1. Do not post unnecessary threads. (thread will be deleted and user will be notified)
i.e. Hey! Guess what happened in my life today? That's what blog posts are for.

2. Do not use excessive swearing. (Issued a warning)
Not an official rule, just keep swearing to a minimum.

3. Do not harass other users. (Issued a strike or more, depends on the offense)
a. Do not bully other people (i.e. "You suck!" "You're an idiot!")
b. Do not be racist or sexist or anything (Seriously. Morals, people, morals!)
c. Do not be mean in general.

4. Troll users are tolerated, but not celebrated. As long as you don't break any rules, be a troll. I don't care.

5. Do not disrespect admins or contributors (Issued a strike or more, depending on offense)
We are here to help you. If you are disrespectful to us, we cannot help you.
a. If an admin or contrib deletes one of your stories from a folder, we have a reason for it. You may ask questions, but don't be rude.
b. Do not swear at an admin or contrib.
c. Do not insult an admin or contrib.
This is our group. We know how to maintain it the best.

STRIKE SYSTEM

If you break any of the forum rules that are marked with a strike, you will be issued one or more strikes. You have three strikes to spare. If you get three of them, you will be banned for minimum one day to maximum one week. A separate thread will be posted saying why you were issued a strike.

Have any questions? Did I leave anything out? Reply to this thread with any questions or concerns and I'll iron it out. Thank you.

~Weeping Angel

(Seriously. Morals, people, morals!)

There are no morals on the internet.:rainbowdetermined2:
Nothing is sacred, everything corruptable.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

True...true...but racism and such will not be tolerated.

Seriously? Who'd like to be mean to a pony just because they're a zebra, for example? That's just plain rude. Remember the time when zebras were hated? Don't bring that back to the troubled Equestria.:pinkiehappy:

Who'd like to be mean to a pony just because they're a zebra

>Be me
>Be Unicorn Master Race
>mfw

Joking, joking.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

OKAY THEN. THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.

ALICORNS ARE THE MASTER RACE. NOT SOME PUNY UNICORNS. ALICORNS SHALL RISE.

Joking too. And yeah, yeah, I get it, alicorn OCs suck, but I like alicorns.

Angel, plz
Unicorns are love. Unicorns are life.
Alicorn oc's can be alright if they're written well. The problem is that 99% of the time they're written horribly.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Stigger, plz.
Alicorns are the creators of all that is good in life. Unicorns are nothing but the rock that an otter uses to break open a clam. The alicorn master race is the otter. I wouldn't feel bad, though. Some ponies are otters (Hint, hint, alicorns) and others are rocks (hint, hint, alicorns)

I don't like Mary Sue alicorns either. But I have an alicorn OC that isn't OP, per se. Sure, she's powerful, but she has weaknesses too. Just like anypony.

btw, if you get the reference I had there, you are my new best friend.

2758466 I must be one of the lucky few to have only come across a single story with Gary Stu/Mary Sue alicorn OCs. Don't recall what it was called, but just one. The rest have been fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8