The ChromeMyriad Dictatorship Division 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

So I'm driving down the highway enjoying a nice ride. The sun is out, the sky is clear, and I'm weaving through traffic like any good citizen should. Suddenly, I happen upon a large black truck. The truck is going at a fair clip, about 55 mph. The sun glinting off the polished sheen of the paint forces me to squint as I wait for my chance to bypass him. While I'm stuck there, I take the chance to look over the vehicle.

The first thing I notice is the symbol '4x4' plastered all over it. It rides high on its six wheels, the back two jutting out on both sides like a wide-bottomed woman at the checkout line. I notice the vanity plate reads 'My Tank' and there is a stainless steel cast of what seem to be two golf balls in a sack hanging from the hitch.

I was about halfway through with wondering aloud how secure our tricked-out friend was with his sexuality when the gleaming hulk slammed on its brakes, the back lighting up with about sixty unnecessary red LEDs.

My friends, I am straining with every fiber of my being not to facepalm as I write this, but I must now tell you that the man stopped. He went from a decent 55 mph to zero in a matter of seconds. Spouting a series of colorful phrases that would make a sailor wet himself in awe and terror, I stomped on my brake pedal to make sure I didn't end up plastered against this monster's sparkling backside. At this point, I'm wondering if a lion jumped out of the ditch or if perhaps God Himself saw fit to ram a stop-sign into the middle of the road. Eventually, the 'tank' rolled forward. I saw first its front wheels and then its back wheels gently lift themselves over a bump in the road and the offending pickup speed away into the distance.

ARE YOU BUCKING KIDDING ME!? :flutterrage: You're driving the automobile equivalent of Saxton Motherbucking Hale and this pathetic, ground-down lump of asphalt turns you into a cowering little...

Ugh. Basically, I ran his stupid ass down with my economy-sized Civic and forced him to sit behind me on my ride home. If you ever have the chance to meet someone like this fine gentleman, PLEASE punch them in the face. Good day.

2444071 Sometimes you feel as though you're really crazy.
then you go outside and talk to people.

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

It's like the internet out there. :ajbemused:
So sour right now.

2444204 I know. It's awful.

I feel better though.:twilightsmile:

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

I feel better having vented.

Side note: Gonna have to get used to being an admin in this group. That's the second time I've nearly deleted a comment I was trying to reply to. :twilightoops:

2444279 I know that feel bro/bra/whatever.

I have my own group for an unusual ship and I hardly know what to do with it.

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

An unusual ship? :duck: Who?

You know what really grinds my gears?
When they aren't properly oiled!

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

You should join the Myriad. Whenever one of our gears isn't oiled, a friend just oils it for us!

Interesting. I have yet to explore this ship.

"I don't believe in friends." -Gordon Freeman

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

"Friends give me strength." - Chuck Norris

"Robots are the only friends I need!" -Gordon Freeman

ChromeMyriad
Group Admin

"Add friend profile: Gordon Freeman... Complete" - the Myriad

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Darth Vader

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15