Las Pegasus Tribune: Fiction Illumination 50 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

If I'm honest, I was a little preoccupied that week with a few other things. However, I still managed to cobble something together: a break to measure the increased popularity of some stories since their original feature.

T-T-T-Tia! went from under 30 upvotes to over 110

Let Them Eat Cake went from under 40 upvotes to over 300 with its Equestria Daily feature about six weeks after mine (hipster status achieved!)

LordSmokedMeatAndFishes actually had a story featured on Equestria Daily on the same day that I featured one of his other stories, A Most Unusual Little Island.

FInally, my story These Flowers Never Bloom was featured on Equestria Daily, taking it from under 30 upvotes to over 50 with the passage of time. A modest increase, but I didn't expect much more.

Original blog post here.

I hope this reassures you of the worth of my featuring skills and also my own writing!

that's what went down with my first SpikeBelle. it started with 2 likes and 5 dislikes, and now it's at 181 likes and 6 dislikes. improvement!

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

The sequel's not doing as terrible as you thought either, really. :moustache:

2580684 true, but it started pretty bad.

You seem to be good at picking out talent among authors. Why would I need to be reassured?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5