Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

What is Bon-Bon's past like? Did she grow up in Ponyville or did she move here? Where was she before? Why is she come here? What's keeping her here? What else do we not know about her?

Perhaps she was phone in a past life.

Why her voice keeps changing?

2619826 Maybe the phone ET built to call home and that's why she always has a bad attitude?:ajbemused: 0_0:rainbowlaugh:

Oh, no, I was talking about that story. It was called something like "Who was phone?!", and it was horrible, but in a hilarious way.

Obviously she's in love and never leaving Ponyville because Lyra's never leaving. (i don't buy it, but i wrote a story about it)
Then again she's an agent in Witness Protection looking out for Nurse Redheart and her daughter Twist.
Or she's running from her mother's disappointments and fathers high hopes she never achieved.
She's a secret agent searching for the Emergence Hole somewhere in Everfree.
Bon-Bon nearly died as a foal and was rebuilt into a cyborg, she's the only one Sweetiebot can relate to.
Candy Ass founded a cult of mares worshiping their stallions, and soon they will sacrifice their stallion's bodies to release their souls so they can be One with their gods.

My personal headcanon is that Bon Bon was born in Dodge Junction, of all places. Her parents were blacksmiths and taught her the trade when she was a filly. Life wasn't exactly easy in Dodge, so it taught her the importance of being pragmatic.

Why did she move to Ponyville? To try and open up her own candy store like the one she loved in Dodge. Simples.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7