Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
PonySlayer
Group Admin

So for this groups first (unofficial) contest we had more entries than I thought. :pinkiehappy: So My secret helper and I talked about the winners and we have decided on the winner, and the runner up.

For first place we have decided that Spectral's picture deserved the win. Even though it was incompleat It was well drawn and the idea she was going for looked pretty good in my head :twilightsheepish:

And coming in second is SilverMistMLP.

Coda Crescendo gets third.... sorry Omar.

Thank you for everypony that entered! All your hard work is well appreciated , and I hope we can hold another drawing contest in the future. :pinkiehappy:

I didn't put any effort in my pic.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

I didn't base my judgment completely on how the picture looks, I based it on Idea, time it took to make and effort. I had 4 other help me choose, and after talking to each of them individually helped me make up my mind. None of my helpers new that I had helpers, so there wasn't a group decision.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

I was outvoted man...

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Well If you guy's want I can make it where the group decides the winner?

You're right - the idea I had didn't work out. The whole "minimalistic" thing was really just an excuse for not having access to my tablet.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Art is art, Incomplete or not. I don't want anyone here that cant see that its not how good its drawn, if its complete or not, its still art. This is also an Unofficial drawing contest, so we are very lax on the submissions. This was for fun.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

I am well aware of that now.

eh that's what happens when you use paint...:fluttercry:

You guys frighten me when you fight. People I know should not fight, because that sucks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15