Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

What if I wrote a fic about those two being sisters? I mean, really. Do you not see the similarities? Trixie is a mix of the siblings! She has Twilights purple coat, lightened to blue with Shining armors white (or Twilight velvets) and has Twilights eyes though a bit lighter.

Er....sorry to break it to you but...its already been done.

4189656 I say go for it. Sure there are a couple of fics about that but we could always use more. I've even considered starting a group for it but couldn't find enough stories to justify it.

Similar colors are not a requirement for being family. There are plenty of canon families with mixed colors to debunk that idea.

Regardless, I absolutely support a fanfic of these two being siblings, no matter how many times it's been done. Because every time it can be different. So go right ahead and make your contribution!

Go for it.

It has been done before, but while that's not a big deal the trick would be to choose a particular period of their life. Rewriting the first episode with "two sisters and also Princess Celestia's top students go to Ponyville to defeat Nightmare Moon" is probably a bad idea, but if you can write a lighthearted story about their filly years and fun they had together, or a high school-esque drama where their sisterly bond is put to a test because of something (like Twilight becoming Celestia's student), or the two playing a prank on their brother while he's training to join the Royal Guard, then you most definitely should write it.

Think of their sibling relationship, and build a story around the point where that bond shines the most.

It's a good idea that can be written in many ways, but I think it's more suited for a comedy, as Chrysalis Works at Quills and Sofas, unless one want to write about a completely alternate universe.

Frankie2
Group Admin

There are a number of stories with Trixie and Twilight as sisters. I want to read more stories Trixie and Rainbow Dash as sisters. Those two are more alike than Trixie and Twilight.

4189656 As others have said, the plot's been done before. But it hasn't been done by you. Do it. Put your own unique spin on it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10