Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
keam
Group Admin

Exactly. Seeing as we're close to 30 members (gosh this group have really gotten big), we decided to have a little writing competition. Here's the deal: you're going to write a DT/SS story that somehow is bullying related. No minimum word count. The story doesn't have to be finished, but if you write a one-shot, do it good. You'll get 2 month's and last date is gonna be 22nd of November. No mature, please! If it turns out there is many that is going to participate, we might do a shoutout for additional judges. The current judges are following:
Me (Keam)
Doctor Grant
Notes:
OCs are allowed
If you're writng for One-Shotober or something alike, you're free to use that story as long as it fill out the requirements above.
The prize in this competition will be that both I and Doctor Grant will be doing a promotion blogpost for the winning story, and the story will be promoted on the front page of the group! ^^

If you wondere anything, ask in the comments here, or PM me or Doctor Grant. That's all, get writing, people!:pinkiehappy:

3647985 22th?

It should be 22nd.

keam
Group Admin

Sorry, I'm Swedish, so English isn't my native language, and there probably be some errors present in the statement above!:twilightsheepish:

Btw, are you going to participate in the competition?:trixieshiftright:

3650284 No. I have a different story taking up my concentration. Sorry.

I'm working on 3 others right now, but I'll see if I have time. Can DT and SS be the victims instead of the bullies? Like they'd be bullied for not knowing how to read even though they're six. (It'd take place before season 1)

keam
Group Admin

Hi! Next time, replay to my comment, or otherwise I might miss that you commented.
Anyway, concerning your question, it's an interesting question, and I'll talk to my fellow judge, Doctor Grant. I'll return to you with an answere as soon as possible!:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6