Brony Discussion Center 116 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Any predictions on what future episodes are going to be like?
What do you think the season finale is going to be about?
What would you like to see happen in this season?
Do you think any new characters are going to be introduced? If so, how do you think they would act?

Sorry if I'm thinking to far ahead, I just like hearing other people's thoughts/opinions. :twilightsmile:

2369547 I really want an episode where we get to see everypony wearing socks, but that's probably not happening. Dangit, Hasbro, a little more fan-pandering (as Voice of Reason would say) won't kill you. Then again, if we get a repeat of the Derpy fiasco then it probably will kill them.

I want more world building and more good character interactions. I also want more background art and good songs.

Most importantly, I want a decent episode involving Luna.

But tbh, almost everything I want will end up starting fandom drama. Oh well.

One thing I'm curious about, though, will the CMC get their cutiemarks this season? I honestly have no clue if that'll happen.

I think that would be really interesting. The CMC finally getting their cutie marks.

The only thing I have to say really about season 4 is the upcoming episode. I don't remember the name, but it's the one where Diamond Tiara makes fun of Scootaloo's inability to fly. A lot of people think that the episode is finally going to address Scootaloo's ability to fly (or lack of ability). I hate to say it, but that's not going to happen. Why?

Lauren Faust said that Scootaloo was disabled and could not fly. But there's no way she's going to be revealed to be disabled after the backlash Hasbro got about Derpy. Even if the whole Derpy thing didn't happen though, this is still a kids show. I don't know why, but people don't seem to like putting disabled people in kids shows (or at least, that's how it seems to me).

What about the possibility of her learning to fly? Well, Scootaloo learning to fly after 3 seasons seems like something that would change the status quo too much for the CMC, and when was the last time something major happened to them? I'd say her flying inability probably has the same reason for existing as Not Allowed to Grow up. Her learning to fly is about as likely as one of the CMC getting a cutie mark, or even growing up.

So in the episode, either Scootaloo's gonna accept her inability, she'll win that contest thing without flying, or her flying skills are made fun of once and never mentioned again. I'm willing to bet that one of these things will happen.

My argument may not be the best, but feel free to disagree with me. I'm just pointing it out as it is. Anyway, that is my prediction for the episode that, if I'm right, will be airing next saturday.

I think in season final they have five of the six keys and then a new villain will appear, then they would have to find the last key to open the box so that they can beat said villain.
Also I would like to see a Celestia episode.

That sounds really good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7