The Hero... King Sombra? 740 members · 255 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

what do you think? is sombra more of a suit and cigar type?
Champagne
Martini and cigarette
wine and class
MEAD!!!
or "it doesnt matter just pour it so I can drink from my enemy's skull!"

just what kind of vibe to you get from him. what kind of person do you think he would be?

5036333 Wine and Class. He can talk to you about how your day has been and how he hopes your family is doing good.... while torturing you for information.

5036355 I could see that, and honestly I would say the same. Hes a wine and class sort of pony.

5036333 You probably don't know what I'm talking about, but in this case I picture him a bit like Divan Umarov from Undivided.

5036367 hrmm have not heard of that. Can I get a link for explanation and story?

5036383 lol rule and enslave all of equestria..... after coffee...
I like it

5036374 Undivided is the fourth and final book in the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman. It's not popular enough to have it's own Wikipedia article or anything yet.

Divan Umarov is an insanely rich black market businessman who makes his money off of the parts of Unwinds (teens who are designated to be "unwound," where their bodies are taken apart and 99.94 percent of it is given to people who need it) in his own offshore business rather than owning a federal company (in this series, unwinding is not only accepted, but supported, and is the world's most successful industry). Divan himself makes sure his unwinds become "divided" in peace, and at the very least, makes his practices ethical. Even as they're being unwound, Divan treats them with respect and dignity.

Divan is, in all, very civil and discreet, and very calm and unimposing on his Unwinds, even if he's, say, trying to pry information out of them.

5036390 It is the drink of Evil. Probably why I'm not a diabolical Mastermind Supervillain yet. Can't stand the taste of it.

5036406 I drink navy coffee... blacker than the depths of hell and you have to cut it with a knife

5036333 I imagine him the sophisticated and polite type that also happens to smoke cigars on a semi-regular basis. I'm not sure why, exactly considering what little we see of him. The one thing I think we can all agree on though is that Sombra is smart. He plans and schemes and devises new and intriguing ways to get his business done.

5036333 Early morning: Black Coffee.

late evening: Red Wine.

5036333 By the way, there is in fact a Wikipedia article on Unwind if you want to know more.

Linky

5039843 NU!! Nu unwound anything >.< I like my happy endings free of horrible unwinding or rainbow factories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15