The Mane-iac's Henchmen 212 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Would anybody be up for possibly doing an RP with me, of well, in a nutshell, something involving maneiac, and my OC, Red...who's arguably meant to be her most loyal henchpony...or her best...basically being like her second in command...it's meant to be a romance RP too so yeah...

4375163 can i step in with power pony oc Red horn whose basically mercenary based off red hood and deathstroke

4375174 Well considering MY OC, Red, was pretty much going to have a variation of Iron Man's Endo-Sym armor where he can also manifest pretty much ANY type of weapon he may need (As in, Not just the unibeam/Repulsor beam/missiles, but also things like Normal swords or beam sabers...) I don't see why it couldn't be something fun, involving another character like that to be tossed in...but My OC is meant to be Maneiac's both second in command, and A love interest..since it's meant to be a romance RP between Me, and her...kay? I'd prefer it to be on Skype if Possible

4375180 Role Play, psycho Joey Wheeler...:rainbowwild: that's what it means. and Yes, Technically RPs are banned on Fimfic, but PMs seem to be fair game.

4375227 Oh if you need help please pm me for more info

4375228 I said I'd prefer skype, I didn't say it absoluely had to be on it...We could possibly do it via PMs instead.

4375239 Just sent you a PM asking what you meant actually.

4375232 ok Red horn is basically a former sidekick turned mercenary after serving in the army (really abridg-ing his backstory but thats all you need to know) and like deathstroke if there's enough money he'll work for a villain if its certain goal like theft or distracting heros

4375247 well, my Oc's name is Red...and, for the record, I'd prefer this to be Anthro...if that's alright with you...Would you like to posibly start this off with a PM? As...I'd kinda prefer you to play Maney herself...(ANd I'd prefer the name Luxi, or Silky to be her REAL name (as in, when she's referred to as her true name, rather than Maneiac.)

4375259 ok sure but nothing to weird okay I'll call her luxi but i always thought her name was purrie because she's worth it (sorry i had to do that joke)

4375266 Well, you'd have to define what you mean as 'Too wierd' and, Great, Luxi, and it's anthro with you portraying Maney...Would you like to start the PM chain? or shall I?

4375271 nothing involving her hair in a bed room....joking about it is finej

4375277 Now I'm kinda confused. but, Shall I start the PM chain? or shall You? either one's fine with me...if you start, then We'll start with maneiac, If I start it, then I'm pretty much going TO see her...I Kinda wanna include a hypnosis related scene like that new chapter of "Mind over mane-iac" where both hypnotize each other (take turns of course) For silliness to ensue...but I ain't sure how to fit it in anyway

4375285 can you start off I'm kind of multi tasking right now

4375298 Sure thing bro. I'll start us off.

4375317 I'll start with Red going to see Maneiac...(I might name him to be Zero to distinguish him from your own 'Red Horn' character if need be.)

4375322 or they call him by his full name to distinguish him

4375326 as in they refer to your OC as 'Red Horn' all the time? I suppose that could work, as MY OC's pretty much only known as 'red' being a name given due to his Red mane, and the Red highlights in his wings...(I tend to portray him as a Pegasus.) I just sent the PM. and, Whilst he does fly using the armor, I'ma gonna go ahead and say he's a Pegasus now, though I haven't shown the wings yet...but he has them. he's emerald green with a crimson/bright Red mane, turquoise blue eyes, and his wings have Red highlights at the ends of the feathers (Like how Cadence's Wings are pink with purple highlights)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23