The MLP Fan Club!!!! 371 members · 2,009 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Cerulean Swirl
Group Admin

As some of you know, my computer crashed over the holidays and for days I could not get on my computer. In addition to that, my parents love turning the wifi on and off for no reason.
HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!
I have not come to make excuses.
I AM HERE FOR THE RANKINGS!!!!!!
Which will most likely be posted by Dragon from now on. He's better with being punctual and all.
So here we go!!!!!!

HONORABLE MENTIONS WHO ARE AWESOME:
-The Light that Ignites In the Dark
-Wonderful
I loved your work and hope you will enter again soon!!! I look forward to it. :pinkiehappy:

In 7th place and earning the Copper award, we have On the first day of Hearth's Warming, background ponies gave to me..........!
In 6th place and also earning the Copper award, we have 13th of December!!!

In 5th place, and earning the Bronze award, we have Windigo Song!!!!

In 4th place, and earning the Silver award, we have A Hearth's Warming Eve Story!!!!!!!!

In 3rd place, and earning the Gold award, we have Cutie Mark Crusaders Hearth's Warming Catastrophe! YAY!
In 2nd place, and also earning the Gold award, we have Darth's Warming Eve!

In 1st place..........and of course, winning it all this year for our 2014 Hearth's Warming Eve Heartwarming Contest.....we have...........
The Return of the Nightmare Pairing Knife (A Hearth's Warming Special) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
This story is given the Crystal award!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE THANK YOUS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!!!!!!!!!!! I loved all of your stories and was so impressed with the turnout this year.
Anyway!!!
That's all for now. :D :D

Cerulean Swirl
Group Admin

3949655 Yes. :pinkiehappy: Congrats!

WOOT! Taking home the gold :D Great job Wizball and to all who entered :D

Only 6th place, but I actualy got mentioned so I'd say that is better than any of the earlier competitions I entered.

Well done, everyone! But most especially wizball! Have a Flutteryay to add to your Crystal Award: :yay: This was good fun, and I'll keep an eye out for any future contests this group may hold. :twilightsmile:

Woohoo! Thanks, it was my very first story!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9