Warriors of Equestria 1,781 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So Britain got bored and decided to declare war on the kingdoms to expand its territories. Seeing how each kingdom would be conquered alone, decided to join forces.

There will be three scenarios

Scenario 1: They'll fight with their respective forces and weapons.

United Kingdom

British Army (Napoloenic Wars)

British Navy

Corona Kingdom

Coronan Royal Guard

Arendelle Kingdom

Arendellen Royal Guard

Prince Charming's Kingdom

Royal Guard

Scenario 2: The opponent kingdoms have flintlock muskets like the United Kingdom and produce militias.

Scenario 3: The opponent kingdoms have officers and advisors experienced in warfare and have a proper or decent navy.

No magic.
No supernatural.
No crazy hair business.
Just pure wits, will, and powder. Who will come at top?

MIght want to post this in the Space Battles VS forum.

Maybe I should, when I get the membership for it.

They will get dominated. The British Empire is nothing to sneeze at, they conquered so much fo the world through a combination of Big Cannons and the ability to point the Properly Pissed Off Irishmen in the desired direction of effect, and also being masters of Supply Lines.

Yeah, I agree. Even with muskets, it'll be fun and games until the British Grenadiers starts playing, or Scotland the Brave.

Until they get sick, it's the coronavirus homeland we're talking about.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

There is no contest, there just isn’t. It took the likes of Napoleon to finally slow the steamroller that was known as the British military. And even after Napoleon’s death, France was still pretty much the only nation that could match Great Britain’s military might.

Until WWI, that is...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7