Warriors of Equestria 1,781 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

A nation gets warped (borders and all) to Equestria. Which nation would you like to see? It doesn't matter time period so long as it existed, so what nation would you like to suddenly put on Equis?

If city-states count... Baldur's Gate.

Ancient Rome at the Height of its power!

Isn’t that a video game?

Interesting. I mainly asked this because I had had an idea of setting a nation in Equestria or simply having a human land that hadn’t been discovered or west so I was looking for country ideas

Oooh gotcha, well Ancient Rome sent out explorers if I remember correctly, they journeyed to other lands, such as China and Mongolia, I don't 100% remember though. I think it would be interesting to see a story set in the aftermath of a Roman explorer finding Equestria, and leading them back to Rome

I like the idea of modern nations being sent. there's been quite a few written already, but only less then a handful were ever finished. this one here one of those rare few that was good AND completed. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/422254/uncommon-ground

*Shrugs* Why not? I'm tired of Equestria going against guns and tanks? Why not hundreds of murderhobos of different races, a dragon or two and whatever lives on the city's sewers?

How about Petoria?

King Arthur's England + magic(mages are more common, enchanted equipment, cultivation, holy artifacts have power like the elements of harmony and the alicorn amulet)

France, instant surrender

Belka so they can blow themselves up with nukes

How about a combine Australia and New Zealand post WW2

How bout Sparta? its a dual monarchy like Equestria

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14